Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Hyuna
  • 1 Post By ceres27

Title: House Party, Futuristic Bike...?

Hyuna is offline Explorer

Default House Party, Futuristic Bike...?

Ok so right now I am trying to build a house on a lot and I was wondering if anyone has ever submitted there lot designs to, "House Party" and if they got a Futuristic bike code... If you have do you think House party is picky about the design of what you built in your lot, or if he likes what you built he will just send you a code for the bike...?

KitanaEdenia is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: House Party, Futuristic Bike...?

Well, I got my futuristic bike code a while ago, so I don't know if the conditions are still the same. But I'll tell you how I got it.

House Party has events every few weeks (I think) And so you add him as a friend, and teleport to him. He visits a certain number of houses that he selected, and the creator of that house gets a code. If there's time left, he'll ask you to whisper him why he should visit your house. (I told him my house had a tower, a temple, a maze, and other things) If he chooses your house, he'll ask you to teleport there so he can bring everyone else there. And then you get force-teleported to an ambassador's house, where they'll give you the code.

Sorry, I didn't know how to write it simpler. ._. He seems to like bigger structures.

Code: Breaker is awesome.
    The stupid gif isn't working.
    I know it's small.

woah! Ok, well thank you so much! Now i know what to make!
    KitanaEdenia likes this.

im going to try making a Mansion, And adding a few fun things in the backyard

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

thank you for sharing kitana.. ive heard about house party and futuristic bikes but i never knew how it works.
    KitanaEdenia likes this.

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Idk, I built an awesome mansion and tried to add House Party when he was on during another player's house party to see if he would look at mine and my friend's request was not accepted. I think he has the auto "do not accept" feature on.