Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Zyonmkxq
  • 1 Post By Kassiah

Title: Hometown Smithy

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Default Hometown Smithy

Im sure most of you are already aware of this glitch, that you cannot complete the Hometown Smithy achievement which requires you to have all the sacred grove blacksmith recipes. So today I sent in a ticket and got a response.

My ticket:
    Is it possible to complete the Hometown Smithy achievement? I have maxed out the Blacksmith job, done all the blacksmith quests in both sacred grove and sunstone valley and bought all the blacksmith recipes from the coinshop. The achievement still tells me I am missing 4 recipes. I did some research and 3 of these 4 recipes are found in the game guide as level 1 forging mini games. The remaining recipe I cannot find any information on, including from the freerealms zam wiki. Shouldnt I have all the available recipes?

Response:
    Hello Zyonmkxq,

This is Referee Raven here to help you. The Server Squirrels are looking into these recipes and their inclusion in the Hometown Smithy Achievement, as three of them are not obtainable in any way, and one of them was from a quest that was removed. We hope this clears things up for you. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know, and we will be more than happy to help you.

Sincerely,

Referee Raven
    Free Realms Referee
    Super Ref with the Pirate Cat Lady Shadow
    ceres27 likes this.

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hometown Smithy

Well that's just jacked up, how in the WORLD do they expect us to complete achievements when we can't get the stuff we need to complete them with?!!?
    "Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone" ~Andy

Kassiah is offline Amateur Gamer

I agree with Grace all the way :]
    3daysgrace likes this.

Element is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by 3daysgrace View Post
    Well that's just jacked up, how in the WORLD do they expect us to complete achievements when we can't get the stuff we need to complete them with?!!?
    Exactly like how they expect Mac users to max their card duelist if they want the hat of hats.

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Element View Post
    Exactly like how they expect Mac users to max their card duelist if they want the hat of hats.
    And with people that has the pet trainer job but they can't max it? Unless they complete super hard collections and I don't know if that would be enough to max it completely, I'm thinking they need to redo this, unless they are planning to bring all of this missing stuff back?
    "Stand up for what you believe in even if that means standing alone" ~Andy

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 3daysgrace View Post
    And with people that has the pet trainer job but they can't max it? Unless they complete super hard collections and I don't know if that would be enough to max it completely, I'm thinking they need to redo this, unless they are planning to bring all of this missing stuff back?
    I really hope so. Not having Pet Trainer bugs me for another reason. The most stars leaderboards. Player who had access to pet trainer have an unfair advantage on the leaderboards so that if you max out all jobs you could never pass someone who has leveled up pet trainer. So lets say $OE finally releases "Ranching" one day. Even if I were the first person to max it out it wouldnt matter because as soon as someone who has leveled pet trainer maxes it out, they would automatically ahead of me on the leaderboards. So it is literally impossible to ever beat a player who has maxed out pet trainer and that is completely unfair. If you were not around in 2009 you will NEVER be able to get rank 1, ever... That annoys me to no end.

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zyonmkxq View Post
    I really hope so. Not having Pet Trainer bugs me for another reason.
    It seems ridiculous (or stupid - there, I said it) to include Pet Trainer achievements in the list when the Pet Trainer job is no longer available after 2009. I think players who have pets are eligible to "grandfather" the Pet Trainer board certification, not to mention the players' ability to let their pets do 50 tricks in one of the achievement quests, ROFL.

I think $OE could either get rid of the Pet Trainer achievements, or they could provide ways to level up this "obsolete" job like letting your pet do 100 or 5000 tricks until the trophies fill up, ROFL.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (: