Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Pingles is offline Explorer

Default Hidden bonuses?

I could have sworn in the Beta that when you fought the "Hooligan Delinquents" combat encounter that if you freed the people in the cages you got credit for a bonus, even though it wasn't listed as a bonus Objective.

I just tried it again and was sad to see that the Goals when I finished were just 1/1. No bonuses.

I always thought it was cool to have hidden bonuses in the encounters. Did they remove that or am I imagining things...?

Yarcofin is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Hidden bonuses?

A lot of things do still have bonuses. There was one where I had to fight Florens, and there was a bonus for releasing these 9 hidden Nature orbs, for example. The dungeon-like instances nearly always have a hidden bonus.

BearlyCat is offline Explorer

Interesting info for an up and coming brawler. Thanks! I remember freeing the nature orbs and you get a bonus if you free three people from the spiders...

Pingles is offline Explorer

By "hidden" bonuses I meant that they are not listed on your Objectives.

As an example on the encounter I described above the only Objective was to defeat all of the Hooligans.

But when you finished the encounter and the results screen showed up it listed GOALS 1/3 (one out of three). I figured out that releasing the cages was the second but never figured out the third. It made it fun to do the encounter over and over to try and figure out what the last bonus was. I did that encounter SO many times during the Beta trying to figure out what that third goal was.

But now when you finish the encounter it only shows 1 goal, even if you free the cages.

Too bad. I thought it was a great concept.