Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Title: Hi!!!

Wednesday Grey is offline Explorer

Icon7 Hi!!!

So Hi! I'm Caitlin Phantomwhisper for now....until my name hopefully changes to Wednesday Grey later. Ummm, this is a new character, however I am by NO means new to Free Realms! I started playing Free Realms back in 2009 with my character Lindsey Glitterheart2. Unfortunately, I logged into my old account and my character was deleted! I messaged the FR help board for help, so hopefully I can get my character back... anyway, I'm looking for friends. Someone to level with. It sucks starting back at level one when I was level 20 on all of my old jobs....but oh well! Anyway, send me a friend request!

Wednesday Grey formerly Lindsey Glitterheart2

Mistyspring is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Hi!!!

Hello! Welcome, to the grand Free Realms Insider Forums
    Unfortunately, your kinda late, everyone's quiting. But I'm not, for now....
    Sent friend request.
    Dawn73 likes this.
    SOE: Where games go to die.

ÃshAndCräsh is offline Amateur Gamer

Welcome! ^_^ Ashlyn and I are glad to see a new person join, after seeing some leave. Hope you like it here. -Cin
    You're not alone, you're with me.

||

comicfae is offline Explorer

Yay!
    Somebody to be new with!

I'll send you a friend request when I finish this. Or maybe I'll just send you a friend request tomorrow...? Well. I'll casually give you one and I suppose we can level together.

Oh. And. WELCOME!!!
    so, there was a princess.

bunny girl is offline Pro Gamer

Welcome to FRI Wednesday Grey! Sadly, I'm leaving after this month, So I hope I get to know you better before I leave. c:

Also, don't get your hopes up about them giving back your character, they won't, trust me, my little sister had an old account and she didn't play it for like...5 months? then when she got her password back she logged back in and...Boom her character was gone, along with all her rares and SC items she had purchase, she wrote in a HUGE ticket saying it wasn't fair and that she hadn't played on it because she was busy with school and etc, They replied to her a few hours later saying that they can't get her back because shes wipe from the account for good, but they could give her back her SC items that she had purchase, not her rares though.

So sorry for your lost. (it stinks to level up again... ;-;.)

Anyway, I hope you have a great time here!
    Last edited by bunny girl; 01-24-2014 at 01:30 AM.

I hope some day some nice millionaire will buy FreeRealms copyright...

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Welcome!!! Due to the outragous update, many players are quitting & some even leaving FRI. But in the past 2 weeks I've seen around 5 or 6 new people who actually have been posting (: They are all very nice!! Hope you'll stick around, maybe we can get more new people soon.
    bunny girl likes this.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Why is everyone leaving? What was the update??? And yeah...if I can't get my old character back I might just not play anymore.... I had played for like two years and had membership and everything...even membership items....all of my characters were maxed out! And now I feel like such a newbie, I hate it! I've noticed some changes that FreeRealms has made in the past 3 years... not sure what to think of them.... But I'm sad because I really would like my old character. It still has a profile if you search for it on the FreeRealms website..... This is just depressing.

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

People are quitting because they can't handle change. anyways welcome ^^

FreeRealms hasn't even responded to my email for help...I'm really disappointed.

What is the change?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast