Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Icon6 Heyyyy!!! New Freerealms Update Group! ^^

Hallow fellow insiders >:] Well let me start first off by saying..I hope i posted this in the right spot cause i got no clue where to post for groups o_O... Idk i guess a admin can move it if they wanna lol :] (Sorry if i did post in wrong place :c...Its morning my brain is dead!)

Anyway....I made a freerealms update group! :] Cause we always make threads when theres updates so i was like hmm why not just start a group?! That way if someone takes like a long break and they are in the group then they can just scroll down to the point where they quit and see what they missed! So less people can stop asking what did they miss and have no one reply! o: lol so join! :] Whenever theres a update on fr, or hotfix, or just talking or whatever! :] (hopefully theres not another group out there someone like this :[ sorry if there is.) So join! Feel free to comment, not much on there yet but there will be!!! o: Post the updates, hotfixes, screenshots of events, whatever you want! All FRI rules still apply! Joiinnnnnn!!!!!! :] The link is located below!

http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/forum/groups/freerealms-update-group/

(Sorry if i made anyone blind with colors :c )
    Narwhales. Bai.

Eclípse is offline Explorer

Default Re: Heyyyy!!! New Freerealms Update Group! ^^

Hi. I need help with a copule of things..I'm new with Insider.com so will you mind showing meh a few .o.

Thx
    ~Eclipse

okie dokie :] yay!
    Narwhales. Bai.

bumppppppppppppppp o:
    Narwhales. Bai.