Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Hey Everyone!

ally2k is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Hey Everyone!

Hey everyone! So, I've been gone for a couple months and was wondering if anything is different!?! If anyone could explain this so called "Mystery Merchant" or "Bank Upgrades", that would be great! You can PM me or just post here, Thanks!!!

Lazarus Swiftbreeze is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hey Everyone!

Howdy Welcome back to FR! Here is some info on the new banking system and Mystery Merchant:

The bank is a new feature that allows you to store unwanted items in it without having to sell or trade them away. The starter bank gives you 25 slots, and in order to get more slots, you have to upgrade your bank by purchasing 10-slot upgrades in the coin shop and Marketplace. People across many forums have been complaining about how tiny the amount of slots are without spending a fortune of SC and Sony said they will be making adjustments and hope to have it released this Thursday.

The Mystery Merchant sells some old items (mostly pets and karts) and Marketplace items in new colors. You can buy them in coin shop colors, pure white, and true black (also known as an "elite black" color.) She disappears and reappears in different locations. She appears in Sunstone Valley, Merry Vale, Seaside, Briarwood and Blackspore. She also sells different items on different servers. However, she is currently bugged. While you can purchase some items, others have a faded buy button, even if there's enough of that item still available. This is another thing Sony said should be fixed soon and I really hope it will be.
    Last edited by Lazarus Swiftbreeze; 12-11-2012 at 01:17 AM.

If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in
    your signature.

​Thanks! @Lazarus Swiftbreeze! I was really confused!

What does the Mystery Merchant look like?

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

mm.PNG

So far she has only been selling SC items for SC, but in CS colors, or Elite Black.
    My adventure ends here.