Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Hey, Can Someone Post this?

Hey, I wrote an article for the wiki, for the Clothing Section, but when I try to post it I get this message.

"Your edit has been rejected because your client mangled the punctuation characters in the edit token. The edit has been rejected to prevent corruption of the page text. This sometimes happens when you are using a buggy web-based anonymous proxy service. "

Can someone post my Article for me?

There are many items in Free Realms that you can dress your character in. The Clothing in this game allow your character to dress a certain way, and usually provide enhancements. Some clothing is more rare than others, and others can be bought from the Store. There are different catagories of clothing
    == Chest ==
    This is the catagory for Shirts. This is the first of the two Clothing catagories that require you to wear something. Sometimes, the chest is a Full Body suit, and takes over all sections of your body, without removing the others.
    This Catagory has more items than any other.
    == Legs ==
    This is the catagory for pants. This is the second of the two catagories that require you to wear something.
    == Feet ==
    This is one of the three that you are allowed to have nothing on. This catagory is for shoes, or for going bare-foot.
    == Hands ==
    This is the second of the three that you are allowed to have nothing on. This catagory is for wearing Gloves on your hands.
    == Head ==
    This is the third of the three that you are allowed to have nothing on. This catagory is for wearing Hats, Cowls, Masks, or any Head-Gear.

Post it as it is, It is in the correct format, do NOT make edits.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Hey, Can Someone Post this?

Some one? I really want to contribute to FRI.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.