Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Title: HeroRealms Month

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Icon4 HeroRealms Month

Soooooo.... HeroRealms month starts on January 14th, and we have a tiny spoiler that is really hard to read.

zoomed.png

This picture is taken from the Achievement "Epic Dueler".

To me it looks like the first line says " New HeroRealms Pets!"

and then the second line says "CLICK HERE to get yours today!!"

Also in the picture, it looks like the male character's mid-section is censored by a red bar..?

To support my theory, both models are using stances that people use to tell their pets to do a trick.

What do you guys think?

-Edit- Please don't strain your eyes trying to read the image.

-Edit 2- It also appears that the pets in the picture are a glowing cat, and a monkey holding a shield.
    Last edited by zachpuppy; 12-28-2013 at 02:11 AM.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

pokegroup is offline Banned

Default Re: HeroRealms Month

Icnhgaf .
    zachpuppy likes this.

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

For reference, can you type what the text on the achievement says? When 20 duels with..gloam power up or something?

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Let me blow it uppp.............
    Edit: that didn't help..........
    Last edited by Dawn73; 12-28-2013 at 12:08 PM.
    zachpuppy and Aubss like this.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Quote Originally Posted by ashfr View Post
    For reference, can you type what the text on the achievement says? When 20 duels with..gloam power up or something?
    "Win 30 Duels with either Gleam Strength or Gloam Power buff active."

I think the picture is probably just a placeholder, -or spoiler -
    Last edited by zachpuppy; 12-28-2013 at 03:46 PM.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post
    "Win 30 Duels with either Gleam Strength or Gloam Power buff active."

I think the picture is probably just a placeholder, -or spoiler -

Edit: Nah, my eyes are brilliant. Let's try again.

Gee, that image is small.

Edit: Never-mind, it says "YOURS TODAY", it's an advertisement for some SC pet/item, you'll need the SC pet/item to complete the achievement, the pet, if it is one, probably gives you the gleam/gloam power buff or whatever. Now that I look at it clearly, it does say pets, it's advertising two pets, I swear that one looks like the toyger from the virtual reward toyger whistle, I have no idea what the other one says, but I see that it has a bubble over it..an SC bubble. And there are two humans, yes, I think it's advertising two pets at least. It's probably going to be on the loading screen, the billboards, or/and the free realms new page. It does look like an advertisement, an SC advertisement.

How this relates to the achievement..I have no idea..maybe the pets give buffs like the speed buff(I know, I'm repeating myself, I edited this multiple times because my eyes are terrible, it might look odd at places), except for.. combat duels? And you have to win 30 times with the buffs? I don't know..and you have to pick one or the other? Or rather buy one or the other, and maybe one or the other gives you either a gloam or gleam power buff?

Because the achievements has a drop down menu with three choices, "win 30 duels with gloam power up" vice versa for gleam, and "pick your side". Maybe when you "pick your side" one or the other choice options disappear.

It says "click here to get yours today" because.. they want you to buy the buff, it might be on one of those loading screens and on the welcome page where you can click it to go to the SC Shop like everything else.

Please don't strain your eyes trying to read the image.
    Sorry, I did.

Gee, how many times did I edit this post? Seventeen times, wow.
    Last edited by ashfr; 12-28-2013 at 10:53 PM.
    bunny girl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ashfr View Post
    Edit: Nah, my eyes are brilliant. Let's try again.

Gee, that image is small.

Edit: Never-mind, it says "YOURS TODAY", it's an advertisement for some SC pet/item, you'll need the SC pet/item to complete the achievement, the pet, if it is one, probably gives you the gleam/gloam power buff or whatever. Now that I look at it clearly, it does say pets, it's advertising two pets, I swear that one looks like the toyger from the virtual reward toyger whistle, I have no idea what the other one says, but I see that it has a bubble over it..an SC bubble. And there are two humans, yes, I think it's advertising two pets at least. It's probably going to be on the loading screen, the billboards, or/and the free realms new page. It does look like an advertisement, an SC advertisement.

How this relates to the achievement..I have no idea..maybe the pets give buffs like the speed buff(I know, I'm repeating myself, I edited this multiple times because my eyes are terrible, it might look odd at places), except for.. combat duels? And you have to win 30 times with the buffs? I don't know..and you have to pick one or the other? Or rather buy one or the other, and maybe one or the other gives you either a gloam or gleam power buff?

Because the achievements has a drop down menu with three choices, "win 30 duels with gloam power up" vice versa for gleam, and "pick your side". Maybe when you "pick your side" one or the other choice options disappear.

It says "click here to get yours today" because.. they want you to buy the buff, it might be on one of those loading screens and on the welcome page where you can click it to go to the SC Shop like everything else.

Sorry, I did.

Gee, how many times did I edit this post? Seventeen times, wow.
    The only problem is, pets do not stay with you in duels, unless they plan to change it where duels happen in the same area you are in when you challenge someone, like you don't go inside of an instance anymore.

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

The only problem is, pets do not stay with you in duels, unless they plan to change it where duels happen in the same area you are in when you challenge someone, like you don't go inside of an instance anymore.
    Except when you can call a dog in battle.
    Last edited by Aubss; 12-28-2013 at 11:28 PM.
    contact me on discord - lexi#3996

Quote Originally Posted by Aubss View Post
    Except when you can call a dog in battle.
    WHAT IF IT'S PET TRAINER!?!?!?! jk.
    bunny girl likes this.

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

WHAT IF IT'S PET TRAINER!?!?!?! jk.
    wat .
    bravery biscuit makes u call a dog into battle so
    contact me on discord - lexi#3996

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast