Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Title: Hero Realms: Hit or Miss, What's New & Gone- Updated 1/15/14.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Default Hero Realms: Hit or Miss, What's New & Gone- Updated 1/15/14.

Just posted a new video, featuring the Hero Realms items & quest.

All pictures in spoiler are posted on Steve's FB & Freerealms Offical Facebook BEFORE the HeroRealms release on 1/14/14.

Alright, so Hero Realms has just arrived, being the theme for the month of January. So far many players are unimpressed.

What's new?
    Upside:
    Member's Pack contains a 'Villain's' Bike AND a 'Hero's Bike' (IMO hero's bike is better.)
    New colors featured in ALL costume choices.
    Coin Shop has 2 costume sets, sold in separate pieces, for a very affordable price of under 100 coins for EACH piece.
    Coin shop prices dramatically lowered in ALL sections.
    SC Costumes are sold in pieces, featuring new colors & special effects on some shirts available for 150SC.
    A quest thing is available in the middle of Sanc from the Scrutinizer dude. He's flying in midair with no wings (AMAZING RIGHT?) in the middle of Sanc.

Downside:
    The Daily Wheel has been removed, and will NOT be returning (Yes, including the coin wheel to members.)
    Quest, Farming, Battle, coin rewards have all been cut dramatically.
    Because coin prices have been cut, I predict there will be much less coin amounts going around, possibly bringing it back to the old days when 10k was worth a light blue vault vest blouse.
    Many players have been expecting something much bigger, but this has been a letdown to many of them.
    The bikes are huge, bulky, and look like crop compared to Sunstone's bikes.
    Be a villain/hero thing is really dumb to me.
    To do the quest that the flying fairy dude gives you must duel. Which is kinda unfair to no one that has maxed jobs. Harder for them to find lower lvls to duel...

So here's my overall opinion comment.
    Spoiler: show
    Uhm eww whats with the SC colors. I mean some of them are ok like darkmatter & mahogany but what the heck most of them have no orange? Some even have 3 different teals? 3 reds? ...Why. I think the SC costumes (the ones with effects) are kinda cool. I wish they would still make it to be able to see your face...especially on the fire suit. Props on the gloves. I do like those. Reminds me of WoW (ok ok I need to stop with WoW lolol)

The motorcycles are bulky, weird, and lame. the sunstone ones are so much better.

What? reduced coin stuff in the coin shop you say? (Why did I just buy 500x teal & striped blocks yesterday...dang.) This reducing coin stuff is pretty lame. Soon it will be like old times again, 10 grand for a light blue vest blouse (seriously I got one for that much back in the olden days, lol) Wow, 45 coins for a bank upgrade. Excuse me, I paid 50,000 for a 75 slot bank upgrade earlier. Thanks.

Props to them on adding clothing in the coin shop again, at least for a while. They may not be pretty, but its something. I do really hope the colors aren't going to change to this crop forever -_- I wish they'd make masks but leave the hair out. Some of the spandex leggings are really...uhm weird...with the 'underwear on top of pants' style kinda.

What do you guys feel about this month? Let down or hit?

Read more about the new update on these other threads:
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...0/#post1045754
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...updates-65146/

If you wanna hear Egg's rant here you are, he does explain what the update contains also. I will make a new video about HeroRealms today too. Click here for his videos:
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...nt-ever-65145/
    Last edited by Dawn73; 01-15-2014 at 06:40 PM.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Re: New Costumes Coming?

EWW. Disgusting. Gimp man and bondage boy? FR is just getting distasteful now...
    HinkyHollywood likes this.

Misuer Haiet is offline Explorer

Definitely looks like a luchador fantasy costume.
    Though I don't know who would have fantasies about luchadors.
    Astrel and Egg Zachly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Misuer Haiet View Post
    Definitely looks like a luchador fantasy costume.
    Though I don't know who would have fantasies about luchadors.
    Steve has some weird kinks.

Pop
    Pop is offline Explorer

These are costumes for the new Gloam and Gleam update [Next week] I believe There are supposed to be mixable pieces that fit together [Or outfits]

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Pop View Post
    These are costumes for the new Gloam and Gleam update [Next week] I believe There are supposed to be mixable pieces that fit together [Or outfits]
    I don't think so, Steve said they were not associated with the HeroRealms 'Epic Dueler' Achievement.

" No, just some standard outfits "
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

SC costumes more like it. They sure do love that $$$.

bunny girl is offline Pro Gamer

Wow...Just...Wow...They could've made it look so much cooler but then again it is Sony, I just thought since it was for the Heroquest they would make it look better then that. I'm sorry but the costumes that came from the Hero Booster packs are far better then that.

I hope some day some nice millionaire will buy FreeRealms copyright...

Quote Originally Posted by bunny girl View Post
    Wow...Just...Wow...They could've made it look so much cooler but then again it is Sony, I just thought since it was for the Heroquest they would make it look better then that. I'm sorry but the costumes that came from the Hero Booster packs are far better then that.
    Somebody gets it.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Shock just posted this on his page earlier.
    He also said to "Pick a side" oh great...
    Narwhales. Bai.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast