Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Roguestar is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Help needed to find a replacement game

I have 3 young children who loved playing the cooking and mining games here. However due to SOE changing things they can't play the mini-games any more since they've reached maximum level for a non paying player. Since I can't afford 3 more accounts, they are [edited - for personal safety, please do not post the age of your children. Thanks! --Ashley Preciousfable], I was wondering if someone could recommend some place with similar games they could play. Thanks for the help.

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Help needed to find a replacement game

i would suggest wizard101. it has exceeded all the other games i have played and i never got to really quit because i was banned.
    you can join the accounts for your children into a family account that, in the long run, saves you a good amount of money for memberships

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Well what gender are they? If you have any girls, they can play Pixie Hollow, some disney fairy game. Or they can all play Poptropica or Wizard101, like Seth said.
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 01-07-2010 at 07:07 PM. Reason: removing age

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

i heard girls also liked something called stardoll... and my [edited - please do not post personal information such as the age of a family member. -Ashley Preciousfable] cousin (boy) likes wizard101.

plenty more games like AQwolds, Dragonfable... appeal to boys but those are 2-D games

Francesca is offline Amateur Gamer

Try here http://pixiehollow.go.com/ . As far as i remember, they have crafting(which includes cooking, tailoring etc). They have also bunch of mini games to play accessible to everybody. The game based on the movie tinkerbell. There are alot of things you can pick and add to your collections. It's not the best compare to free realms though . Also the game is more like for girls since i never saw any boy character player inside the game.

Roguestar is offline Newbie Explorer

Thanks for the ideas. Yeah I forgot to mention the [edited] was a boy and the [edited] year old are girls. This gives me a couple things to run past them. Thanks for your help, I'm sure they will appreciate it.

Please do not post personal information such as the age of a family member. -Ashley Preciousfable

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

I suggest ROBLOX, it's a building game where you can script. It may teach your children programming, but they can also play other "places" by other people in the game.
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

RedCardinal14 is offline Master Gamer

Idk there are a lot of games out there, if your children are like 12 and under, maybe they can play in webkinz? My lil sis have an account there, umm wizard 101 like seth said..umm there is a lot, lolz

signature made by ninjablade2000.

Realms society boss is offline Amateur Gamer

I would suggest a game called poptropica, or wizard 101, because wizard101 was rated most family friendly game of 09. If you don't want those, try pixiehollow for girls.

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Webkinz is nice. You only have to buy one pet for a years worth of play. We have a site. Webkinzinsider.com You can find a lot out there. There are a lot of mini games in it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast