Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Default Help me figure this out.. Is it my computer or is it Free Realms?

I am trying to figure this out. The problems seemed to have started a few days ago. Here are the problems I am having:

1. getting the FR loading page to come up ( I have to try several times for it to finally come up)

2. logging into the TCG (I had to try this numerous times to get it to load)

3. going to my house. I never was able to get in even after logging off and on several times and clearing my cache)

4. when I tried to trade the check mark and X button didn't appear

5. entering dungeons (I have to try numerous times to get into dungeons)

6. getting the coins in the dungeons (they just sit there up in the air and I am unable to run through them like I used to)

This morning I tried to log in again and again I had the problem of getting the FR load page to come up. Is this my computer, my internet or is Free Realms having some difficulty?

Inquiring minds want to know... and thanks for your help!

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Icon6

Recently many people can't seem to get into their houses. I, for one, can, but I think for the houses problem it is many the game. I'm sorry; I'm no technician, but I think it's a mix of both, mainly game though.

Best of luck,
    ~AE
    Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

Torak Lin is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Help me figure this out.. Is it my computer or is it Free Realms?

I am having the same problem as you for Number 6.
    Torak Lin ö(◕.◕)ö

venom56 is offline Pro Gamer

i have 5 and 6 as my problem and its pretty much the game probably! XD
    name: Kyle Alexmar
    Guild: Insiders. Since July 30, 2010
    servers: 1 or 10 ( unless they crash)
    PWNED: A complete shut down of a person, place or thing!
    plz to tell this to any mom, dad, anty, uncle, frog, hobo! cause i want to make ppl less dumb every day.

If you believe in jesus christ and you arent afraid to admit it. Put this is your siggie

juancolorshield is offline Master Gamer

i have 1,2,5,6
    JUAN COLORSHIELD
    <INSIDER>
    SERVER1

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

I think it's Freerealms since I have problems 5 and 6 happening too.

I was having problems last night. I havent tried logging in today though. But last night 2,3,5,and 6 for me. and none of the minigames would load. But it is fr. its not your computer or anything. I hope its fixed soon. It has nothing to do with ur internet connection or anything. Its just fr. Its happened before.
    Last edited by Brad Sharpsword; 07-10-2010 at 04:32 PM.

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

This hasn't happened to me.
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

I think the servers are all wacky. I noticed I sometimes have to wait a few minues now for the game to actually launch, and last night I could not get to my Snowhill lot until around 10:00pm PT so my bet is it is FR.

Theninjadude47 is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zadira Kindleriver View Post
    I am trying to figure this out. The problems seemed to have started a few days ago. Here are the problems I am having:

1. getting the FR loading page to come up ( I have to try several times for it to finally come up)

2. logging into the TCG (I had to try this numerous times to get it to load)

3. going to my house. I never was able to get in even after logging off and on several times and clearing my cache)

4. when I tried to trade the check mark and X button didn't appear

5. entering dungeons (I have to try numerous times to get into dungeons)

6. getting the coins in the dungeons (they just sit there up in the air and I am unable to run through them like I used to)

This morning I tried to log in again and again I had the problem of getting the FR load page to come up. Is this my computer, my internet or is Free Realms having some difficulty?

Inquiring minds want to know... and thanks for your help!

Yes, I'm Very sorry. But this is happening to all of us. It is just FR.
    Zukameku Sathi - Ryan Shadowburn
    Insiders - Nexus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast