Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Help Me !!!

oag1 is offline Banned

Icon8 Help Me !!!

I can't take a Screen Shot,spuneti-mi unde este folderul in care se salveaza Screen Shot?,asta este una din probleme,a doua este ca I can't make a portret, cand intru in galeria de portrete nu este nimic acolo. , cred ca este un bug,si a treia problema este ca nu pot sa make a video, Spune ca "I am out of memory"? si am sters toate filmele.?

pavana is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Help Me !!!

For Windows - Press the Print Screen button for the screen shot you want to take. Then go to Start - Programs - Accessories - Paint . In paint, to to the top on edit and choose the paste option and it will paste the picture you took into paint. You can then save as to the folder of your choice or do some editing to the pic before saving.
    When you share joy you double it.
    When you share sorrow you cut it in half.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

I translated your paragraph into English from Romanian, using a translator, and then edited for proper wording, is this what you were trying to say?
    I can take a Screen Shot, can someone tell me where the folder is that has the saved Screen Shot? This is one of the problems I have, the second is that I can make a portrait, but when I get into the gallery for my portraits there is nothing there. I think that is a bug. And the third problem is that I can not make a video, it says "I am out of memory"? and I deleted all the videos.?
    If not, sorry.

1) It varies between computers, but I am unsure for each one...

2) Yes, the portrait system is very On/Off, sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. I normally find it works after a patch.

3) It's an issue with Free Realms, and I believe they are working on it. There doesn't seem to be a workaround other then using a third party program, such as Fraps or Xfire.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

It is also possible that your computer's RAM is not high enough to support the Video Capture. When I questioned a Technical Support Representative, he informed me that my computer was just on the cusp of being able to use it, so that it would work sometimes, but not always. Send in a ticket on the Freerealms site to see if this is the problem or if it really is glitched.
    I'm not going to translate this post for fear of change in message due to automated translators.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

oag1 is offline Banned

I have 8 GB ram, procesor AMD althro 600+ 3,2 Gh Dual Core, And Video Chip 2 Gb

Roger Foggywheels is offline Newbie Explorer

i dunno,it is a problem to me too!i buyed a new graphic card,and i could film only once!and its a really good graphic card!soo if u ask me it should be ur RAM i guess
    SERVER:1 WHERE:LAUNCH PADS IN SEASIDE AND SNOWHILL PARTY?MAYBE I'L COME NAME? ROGER FOGGYWHEELS ®

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

are u trying to take a screenshot or vids? if your taking a screenshot use snipping tool

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

oag1 is offline Banned

Icon9 Re: Help Me !!!

I know new, To take a screen shot you must : first push: Print Screen, and after F12, and new go to Pain and select paste, after save the photo some where