Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SunnyMuse is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Help with forest troll fort!!!

Ok, the other day, I was on a quest that led me into the Forest Troll Fort for some kind of sybli thingies to build my Level Twenty Warrior Sword. I noticed that there were a lot of peeps just standing around outside the fort, and I wondered why. (I’ve only been on this game about six months, so don’t know why everyone does what they do in there yet).
    After I finished the battle and came out…yes, Forest Troll Fort can be done by one person…the peeps were still there, some dancing, some just in their armor…just standing. So, I went and finished my quest, and came back to the fort. I stood around in my armor too. Soon, I was asked to join a group of three others. We went into Forest Troll Fort, and disaster…everyone died or left the battle, and I was left alone with the message: **GOAL FAILED!** Came back out wondering why one person could do this battle while four could not. So, next day, I was still wondering. So I went back to the fort. Same thing...everyone standing around. Soon again, asked to join a group of two other people. Same result: **GOAL FAILED!**. Again, asked to join another group, this time just one other person. After they were knocked out four times, they left me alone in the battle.
    I got to thinking about how these people were battling…and I knew that they could do it much better. I have done Forest Troll fort by myself at least four times, and won. It isn’t any fun by yourself, but it isn’t so fun when everyone in your group dies or leaves either.
    So, now I am putting my “General Sunny” hat on, and getting my dry erase board out. –Picks up black dry erase marker, nope that one is all dried up. Picks up purple marker…ooh pretty!!-
    Ahem, ok… in order to win any battle you must have a plan! You can’t just run in there willy nilly, weapons a swinging!!! It just gets you killed. Especially in the upper level battles. So, here are my keys to success for any battle you encounter…even Cray Caves (yikes!)
    1. Ya gotta be at least a level 16 or 18 with the power 5 armor, weapon, shards and jewelry.
    2. Make sure you have plenty of blue and red potions at the ready. They don’t cost much.
    3. Just attack small groups at a time. Move slowly so only the smallest group possible runs towards you. If you get a whole bunch after you..disaster!
    4. Make sure you take your time. *IMPORTANT* Wait until your Health bar has gone all the way back to 100% before moving on to the next group. While you are waiting, observe where the next best group would be to attract the least amount of monsters coming after you.
    5. When you get to Queen Verda, you gotta keep one hand on your 1,2,3 keys, and the other hand is constantly clicking your red and blue potions to keep you alive. That’s why you need a lot of potions! Also, those annoying Henchmen of hers are what is keeping her upright, so concentrate on them, and come back and give her a swat or two occasionally as well. And the rare time one of them releases a power 3 boost when they die, make sure you grab it and blast her with it.
    6. As far as the new added goal of finding the four Elite Sneak Scouts…well, I only found three of them. I was halfway through the battle before I saw one, and realized I was looking for a bush! DOH! After I killed Verda I ran around looking for the last sneaky scout, but a timer started and I got booted out before I could find it.

7. Finally, I want to point out that, although I have never timed how long it takes me to complete Forest Troll Fort, I bet that I am in there a good fifteen minutes, maybe longer. You just have to goooo sloooowww! If that’s not to your liking, well, then I don’t know if you will be able to win this battle.

Well that’s it. –Takes off “General Sunny” hat.- Ugh, look at my hair!
    If anyone has a better way to fight these battles, I would love to hear it. Like I said, I have only been in this game about six months, so I may be missing something. All I know is, when I follow these six steps, I always win my battles!

Hope this was helpful, and Happy Battling!
    Sunny Music

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Help with forest troll fort!!!

WOW! I am so impressed with this post! WOW!
    Kudos to your great post on how to fight in the Troll Fort! I hope a lot of people read this so they will know the proper way to battle!
    WONDERFUL!!!

NewGuy2123 is offline Master Gamer

OmG This is really COOOL soo much infoo ( THATS a good thing ) this has got to be the longest post iv seen so far GReat WORK
    Siggie by: Jaiy&Lin♥

sanada05 is offline Amateur Gamer

Yay thanks for the info ! And cool post

Robertgalehaven is offline Pro Gamer

Thats just spam world for some reason, where ppl go to buy and sell things

Thank you for all your kind comments. I put a lot of thought into this post. I really want people to see that they can win these battles...which is soooo much more fun than losing them!

Yay for Free Realms Insider for providing such a great place for posting tips and insights into the game!!!

Sunny Music

Horazon is offline Master Gamer

Wow!, cool screenshots!!! And that's a great idea to try.

Sunny Music

UGH! i know how it is when your whole group leaves you or dies!! blaaargh XD

addimae is offline Newbie Explorer

that is a really great post and the trolls are at the places...... near the pig......before the bridge behind the poles....... close to the archers that are near the healer troll thing...... and when your at the queen turn around and go towards the gate and jump to where that tree is ......... hope this helps

that is a really great post and the trolls are at the places...... near the pig......before the bridge behind the poles....... close to the archers that are near the healer troll thing...... and when your at the queen turn around and go towards the gate and jump to where that tree is ......... hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyMuse View Post
    Ok, the other day, I was on a quest that led me into the Forest Troll Fort for some kind of sybli thingies to build my Level Twenty Warrior Sword. I noticed that there were a lot of peeps just standing around outside the fort, and I wondered why. (I’ve only been on this game about six months, so don’t know why everyone does what they do in there yet).
    After I finished the battle and came out…yes, Forest Troll Fort can be done by one person…the peeps were still there, some dancing, some just in their armor…just standing. So, I went and finished my quest, and came back to the fort. I stood around in my armor too. Soon, I was asked to join a group of three others. We went into Forest Troll Fort, and disaster…everyone died or left the battle, and I was left alone with the message: **GOAL FAILED!** Came back out wondering why one person could do this battle while four could not. So, next day, I was still wondering. So I went back to the fort. Same thing...everyone standing around. Soon again, asked to join a group of two other people. Same result: **GOAL FAILED!**. Again, asked to join another group, this time just one other person. After they were knocked out four times, they left me alone in the battle.
    I got to thinking about how these people were battling…and I knew that they could do it much better. I have done Forest Troll fort by myself at least four times, and won. It isn’t any fun by yourself, but it isn’t so fun when everyone in your group dies or leaves either.
    So, now I am putting my “General Sunny” hat on, and getting my dry erase board out. –Picks up black dry erase marker, nope that one is all dried up. Picks up purple marker…ooh pretty!!-
    Ahem, ok… in order to win any battle you must have a plan! You can’t just run in there willy nilly, weapons a swinging!!! It just gets you killed. Especially in the upper level battles. So, here are my keys to success for any battle you encounter…even Cray Caves (yikes!)
    1. Ya gotta be at least a level 16 or 18 with the power 5 armor, weapon, shards and jewelry.
    2. Make sure you have plenty of blue and red potions at the ready. They don’t cost much.
    3. Just attack small groups at a time. Move slowly so only the smallest group possible runs towards you. If you get a whole bunch after you..disaster!
    4. Make sure you take your time. *IMPORTANT* Wait until your Health bar has gone all the way back to 100% before moving on to the next group. While you are waiting, observe where the next best group would be to attract the least amount of monsters coming after you.
    5. When you get to Queen Verda, you gotta keep one hand on your 1,2,3 keys, and the other hand is constantly clicking your red and blue potions to keep you alive. That’s why you need a lot of potions! Also, those annoying Henchmen of hers are what is keeping her upright, so concentrate on them, and come back and give her a swat or two occasionally as well. And the rare time one of them releases a power 3 boost when they die, make sure you grab it and blast her with it.
    6. As far as the new added goal of finding the four Elite Sneak Scouts…well, I only found three of them. I was halfway through the battle before I saw one, and realized I was looking for a bush! DOH! After I killed Verda I ran around looking for the last sneaky scout, but a timer started and I got booted out before I could find it.

7. Finally, I want to point out that, although I have never timed how long it takes me to complete Forest Troll Fort, I bet that I am in there a good fifteen minutes, maybe longer. You just have to goooo sloooowww! If that’s not to your liking, well, then I don’t know if you will be able to win this battle.

Well that’s it. –Takes off “General Sunny” hat.- Ugh, look at my hair!
    If anyone has a better way to fight these battles, I would love to hear it. Like I said, I have only been in this game about six months, so I may be missing something. All I know is, when I follow these six steps, I always win my battles!

Hope this was helpful, and Happy Battling!
    Sunny Music
    Last edited by addimae; 09-16-2010 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Live, Laugh, Love, JUMP!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast