Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Title: Hello again

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

Icon11 Hello again

Hallow I was wondering..
    Should I quit or not?
    I have been going back and worth about this. I just can not make up my mind. Sooo..

Plan A:
    Don't quit
    and..
    delete everyone on my list(because I have WAY too many people I never met or don't know)
    block my friend requests
    stock up and try to get my stuff back

Plan B: ❦❦
    Quit forever. Nuff said.

Plan C:
    Dissapper without telling anyone I quit or not.

Plan D: ❦❦
    Take a break for 3 months, then come back for a while, then take anoither break. (2/3 months so far)
    = People who voted
    So that's all I wanted to say.
    Last edited by Aubss; 09-28-2012 at 08:26 PM.
    contact me on discord - lexi#3996

Epic Niki is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Hello again

I don't really think you should quit. I did plan C and it just felt wrong. My character got deleted so, i'm somewhat with you there. But keep your friends, stock up ya know.

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Niki View Post
    I don't really think you should quit. I did plan C and it just felt wrong. My character got deleted so, i'm somewhat with you there. But keep your friends, stock up ya know.
    Aw, i'm sorry about your character. If I do stay, I can't keep my friends. All the lag breaks my computer so much I can't use it at all without the PC taking 1 hour to just get on the Free Realms login, and so on.

I know how plan C feels, I have done it once before. I took the shame people had and came back, because I felt too bad to let it slide.
    Last edited by Aubss; 09-27-2012 at 08:56 PM.
    contact me on discord - lexi#3996

Seth Pyro is offline Pro Gamer

Yeah quitting is the best option seeing as there is nothing left in this once amazing game.
    Aubss likes this.

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Pyro View Post
    Yeah quitting is the best option seeing as there is nothing left in this once amazing game.
    Very strong Opinion. As for Aubss, I will PM you some fantastic ways to destroy Lag.
    Aubss likes this.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Epic Niki is offline Pro Gamer

Its okay, im over it ... its been a year^^. But hey at least keep in touch with them? Anyways good luck on your decision
    Aubss likes this.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

From what I've seen, people usually quit when they just get bored of the game. They stop signing on and eventually forget about playing. There are situations where people leave due to school work or other things going on in real, but what I usually see is people just not caring anymore.

I did the whole "clear my friends list and surprise everyone with my awesomeness" thing and still regret it...I grew apart from many of my good friends when I did. (I'm not sure if that's what you meant in plan A but that's what I thought. 8])

My suggestion would be to keep playing if you still have fun. If you don't, maybe it's time to take a break. There's always the option of finding something else to do and coming back to the game.. I've done this a few times and whenever I come back it's much more fun. 8]
    Last edited by Zalesana; 09-27-2012 at 10:51 PM.

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Aww I can't send you a PM until your space is cleared, However that works, D:
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Pyro View Post
    Aww Seth, you always knew how to put a damper on things. And I though you hated Insiders, what are you doing here?

As for your situation Aubbs, ask yourself a question. Do you enjoy this game? Do you have fun while playing it? If so, stay. If you don't, what's the point?
    zachpuppy, ally2k and Aubss like this.
    IGN: James Bigpeach

Yoshinator is offline Master Gamer

I've told my friends once (BEFORE FRI) and they begged me to stay, then a month later they all disappear without saying... no one really cared at all and IDK if ANYONE on FR does if their friend quits. Most don't even give it a thought so in the end its your own choice.

1st Generation Free Realmer
    3rd Generation Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast