Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Nymo is offline Master Gamer

Default Heads Up: Customer Service Down

Did you try to go to http://help.freerealms.com/ and only found this message "This site is undergoing maintenance"?

Apparently, SOE's CS Ticket System is currently down. No further word on what or why.
    From SOE's Naylie on Twitter: "FYI - CS Ticket system is currently down. More information pending."

Will update if there's any new info...

New tweet from SOE's Gnobrin: "Our petition system is undergoing emergency maintenance. We are working to get this corrected as quickly as possible. #SOE #EQII #EQ"
    Last edited by Nymo; 04-08-2010 at 09:56 PM.
    I am lost

Spoiler: show

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

Default Re: Heads Up: Customer Service Down

That's weird.Maybe it's a really,really,big update?

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Free Realms View Post
    That's weird.Maybe it's a really,really,big update?
    It's not the site or game, just customer service. Hopefully they're updating the ticket system, because recently I've had alot of my tickets go right past referees without them even knowing I sent it

Nymo is offline Master Gamer

This is effective for all SOE games CS ticket systems as it seems. Looks like it wasn't intentional...
    I am lost

Thanks Free Realms Lead Animator Floyd Bishop for the the animated signature!

Your new Free Realms content has been delayed...
    ...FOREVER!!!

i hope everything is alright
    Brandon Royalty $_$

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

They said it was emergency matienence. Perhaps it was unintentional...or they were just tired of ticketing

oh hmm,i see
    Brandon Royalty $_$

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

Oh thanks, Nymo! I just asked in game if the help screen was under maintenance! LOL

I need to write a ticket really bad... My quest says "Soccer Star: Sidekicks Steal" and Coach Eddie wants me to beat the Mudhoppers. But then under that it said I need to catch four Slugmud Skippers and then talk to Jonah somebody so I went and caught the fish but it wouldn't let me talk to Jonah. LOL Y

Yesterday I had a bad problem with one of my kart quests and Ref Silver came right away and fixed it for me but I think this one is really extra weird. LOL

My drama with Free Realms continues....

Oh good grief! I forgot that I am using Stephanie's computer... mine is having bad problems still... anyway... this is really Zadira.

Thanks for posting the info Nymo.

oh i had a quest like that today,it was weird i think all my quest messed up D:
    Brandon Royalty $_$

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Stephani Rabbitheart View Post
    Oh thanks, Nymo! I just asked in game if the help screen was under maintenance! LOL

I need to write a ticket really bad... My quest says "Soccer Star: Sidekicks Steal" and Coach Eddie wants me to beat the Mudhoppers. But then under that it said I need to catch four Slugmud Skippers and then talk to Jonah somebody so I went and caught the fish but it wouldn't let me talk to Jonah. LOL Y

Yesterday I had a bad problem with one of my kart quests and Ref Silver came right away and fixed it for me but I think this one is really extra weird. LOL

My drama with Free Realms continues....

Oh good grief! I forgot that I am using Stephanie's computer... mine is having bad problems still... anyway... this is really Zadira.

Thanks for posting the info Nymo.
    I have had the problem with a number of different quests. I just delete them then get them again.

Ohhhh, and I bet I know why you can't talk to Jonah! He's in the belly of the whale!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhYdVj7A_FU[/ame]