Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Title: Having trouble opening treausre chests?

JesterGirl is offline Master Gamer

Default Having trouble opening treausre chests?

Well, I followed the clues and found the lost treasure chest I was looking for, but I can't seem to open it. Anyone else having this problem? it seems like everyone else is opening them just fine, leave it to me to have such luck...
    I opened the first one next to Kara Loft (Clever name btw...yea...) no problem there but I can't open the one she sent me looking for.

IGN: Twigs
    (Formerly: Twiggy Jade)
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Having trouble opening treausre chests?

The quest given by Kara Loft, you first open the treasure chest by the vault (which give you coins). Then, you have to find the other chest with the clue.

I was having that same problem. The one in Blackspore is bugged. Other people couldn't open it either.
    The first chest I opened was in Sunstone though & opened fine.

Only problem I had so far was the chest leading into Blackspore.
    "Why bother?"

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by JesterGirl View Post
    Well, I followed the clues and found the lost treasure chest I was looking for, but I can't seem to open it. Anyone else having this problem?...
    I got this clue from Kara, ""Near the hollowed tree that leads to the southern swamp," and I couldn't open the treasure chest (located near the entrance to the Blackspore Swamp) despite logging in different servers. I even tried dropping the quest, but Kara always gave me the same clue...
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Sunstone Jones and Kara Loft, have ****y trapped a couple of their Lost Treasure Chests, so you can't get into them. (Terribly sorry) Giving you a clue to where the treasure can be found, "Near the hollowed tree that leads to the southern swamp.", is a good start. But , giving you a way to open the chest, once you solved their riddle would be even better. Currently SOE are working on removing these ****y traps and getting all the Lost Treasure Chests to be able to be opened. Keep checking back on the Lost Treasure Chest(s), so, once it is fixed, you can open it.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

MR REALMS is offline Amateur Gamer

where is the hallowed tree at, i cant find it in blacksore
    IGN : REALMS / AÐAM
    Selling Berets / Buying Old School / Buying Balloon Bows

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by MR REALMS View Post
    where is the hallowed tree at, i cant find it in blacksore
    It's the pathway of the northern most entrance to Blackspore. The chest is bugged though, so if you had that clue for your chest you should send in a ticket and ask them to reset your quest back to Sunstone Jones so you can get a new clue and chest. If you drop the quest that gives you the clue, you'll keep getting the same clue unless you send a ticket. Good luck!
    Last edited by Zalesana; 11-03-2013 at 05:58 AM.

TheWonder is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Firemumbles View Post
    I got this clue from Kara, ""Near the hollowed tree that leads to the southern swamp," and I couldn't open the treasure chest (located near the entrance to the Blackspore Swamp) despite logging in different servers. I even tried dropping the quest, but Kara always gave me the same clue...
    ugh! I'm having the same problem right now on my alt. That treasure in black spore is somewhat bugged. Switching to different server doesn't work for me either. They should fix this as soon as possible before I lose my mind,. Lol.

- V -

Pinktree2010 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zalesana View Post
    It's the pathway of the northern most entrance to Blackspore. The chest is bugged though, so if you had that clue for your chest you should send in a ticket and ask them to reset your quest back to Sunstone Jones so you can get a new clue and chest. If you drop the quest that gives you the clue, you'll keep getting the same clue unless you send a ticket. Good luck!
    Sorry to say, you cannot receive a new quest until you have completed the Blackspore quest. But fret not this bug has been fixed, go back to the hollowed log and IN the Blackspore the chest is nicely waiting for you!005.png

Last edited by Pinktree2010; 11-03-2013 at 01:21 PM.
    Treeble-tastic!

-Limited IG time due to work-

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Anybody knows where the treasure chest is in this clue, "On the deck of the ship the pirates abandoned?" I couldn't find the chest in the pirate ship in the Pirate's Plunder area at Seaside. Are there any other pirate's ship I'm missing?

$OE fixed the clue, "Near the hollowed tree that leads to the southern swamp," by moving the treasure chest past the hollowed tree next to the frog sitting on a log at Blackspore Swamp.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

TheWonder is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Firemumbles View Post
    Anybody knows where the treasure chest is in this clue, "On the deck of the ship the pirates abandoned?" I couldn't find the chest in the pirate ship in the Pirate's Plunder area at Seaside. Are there any other pirate's ship I'm missing?

$OE fixed the clue, "Near the hollowed tree that leads to the southern swamp," by moving the treasure chest past the hollowed tree next to the frog sitting on a log at Blackspore Swamp.
    The ship located in southern of seaside. Its where the coin chest was before. Yep it is abandoned.

- V -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast