Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

Icon4 Haunted Headstones Nerfed

I am so upset I paid ten dollars for a haunted headstone and the effect lasted an hour, now it lasts five minutes since the update last night. I want my money back but I know they wont give it.

If they dont fix it I will have to say they go far beyond false advertising.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Haunted Headstones Nerfed

What?? Are you sure this isn't a glitch? They've happened plenty in the past, present, and future, you know.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Daddio is offline Pro Gamer

last night the skeleton costune lasted 60 mins, today they last 3 mins. is should stay at 10 or 15 mins like other effect, but it should allow you to click it off now which before it didnt.
    http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/43/18/48011843/photos/Logos/daddiosig1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    What?? Are you sure this isn't a glitch? They've happened plenty in the past, present, and future, you know.
    I am sure and i t is no glitch, They said it was to fix a bug the one hour time created, and t hat I can just reuse the headstone to be a skeleton for another five minutes when it wears off. Yeah right! and how long do you have to w ait to reuse it? more than five minutes thats for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio View Post
    last night the skeleton costune lasted 60 mins, today they last 3 mins. is should stay at 10 or 15 mins like other effect, but it should allow you to click it off now which before it didnt.
    at least 30 minutes like the other items we buy in the SC. I just want my money back if they are going to leave it lilke that but they refuse to give any refunds on items purchased and claim they cannot change something after it has been purchased, yeah sure not unless they change it for the worse.
    Last edited by Dawn Springlight; 10-17-2009 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Hm, I just tried it out (people have parties in Sanctuary even on Server 10!). The effect indeed lasts only 5 minutes, but it seems like I can't reuse the tomb if it was the one I just used. Hopefully they'll fix the glitches and reinitialize the tomb's full potential by removing the seal they put on the curse...
    You can ignore everything after "potential."
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Mei Yin is offline Amateur Gamer

I was going to buy it, but at the current time limit, I'm no longer interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Mei Yin View Post
    I was going to buy it, but at the current time limit, I'm no longer interested.
    I hope someone from SOE sees this!

Anyone seen those commercials on tv where they give a kid a realy great toy to play with, then they take it away and replace it with something junky after the kid plays with the cool toy for a couple of seconds?

I feel like one of those kids

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Springlight View Post

Anyone seen those commercials on tv where they give a kid a realy great toy to play with, then they take it away and replace it with something junky after the kid plays with the cool toy for a couple of seconds?

lol don..don..DON!
    i'm mad about the time limit change and i havent even been online to try it >_< tomorrow is the first day for me to intake all the halloween changes

Mei Yin is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Springlight View Post

Awww!! I feel for you, I know how that is. I've felt like that so many times in MMO's I lost count. Most of those being SOE games too, such as SWG.

Lady-Succubus is offline Pro Gamer

I'm scared of clicking those now.

After it got stuck on me for an hour the first night.

eyra

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast