Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Title: Has SOE every had a triple SC before?

PirateJack is offline Master Gamer

Default Has SOE every had a triple SC before?

I was wondering have they ever had a triple SC before? I remember double but not triples.
    Done.

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Has SOE every had a triple SC before?

Yeah last Christmas...
    With their "15 days of Sales" Or Something

True story!

PirateJack is offline Master Gamer

lol ok. Thanks.
    Done.

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

This one was to actually show their concern for the victims of the hurricane. That's why it was postponed And yup, like Baybo said, they have had one before

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

Yep.
    And I NEVER GET SC THAT DAY!!!
    *mad*
    -_-

And ever,not every
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by PirateJack View Post
    I was wondering have they ever had a triple SC before? I remember double but not triples.
    Yes, $OE had Triple SC Promo in the past.

Free Realms - What is New? FR's Birthday, 04/28/2012

Free Realms - What is New? Memorial Mania, 05/27-30/2011

Edit: I'm still looking forward to a Quadruple SC Promo, ROFL.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

Quote Originally Posted by AangXD View Post
    This one was to actually show their concern for the victims of the hurricane. That's why it was postponed And yup, like Baybo said, they have had one before
    IMHO, most victims of Hurricane Sandy wouldn't even think of the Triple SC Promo, but would rather worry about the safety of their family or other substantial losses incurred during the hurricane; most victims wouldn't have the money to buy a SC card, but would rather spend money to buy food or gasoline; most victims wouldn't have electricity to play FR, etc.

If $OE is really concerned about the hurricane victims, I suggest $OE donate the proceeds of the Triple SC Promo to charitable organizations caring for these victims. Or, if that is too much for $OE, they could make an item (similar to the Cherry Blossom Tree during a Japanese Tsunami)

http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/forum/f6/free-realms-japanese-relief-support-exclusive-station-cash-cherry-blossom-tree-updated-36418/
    KitanaEdenia likes this.

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

I still think that it's nice they do this. If I did have a hurricane, and I found out my favorite game was giving this promotion, I would be really happy.

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Brett Firemumbles View Post
    IMHO, most victims of Hurricane Sandy wouldn't even think of the Triple SC Promo
    Oh dear, now I have a vivid image in my head of a person down on their knees, on top of the wreckage of their home, crying, "Why?! I'm going to MISS the Triple SC promo! NOOOOOOO!"
    hello

Quote Originally Posted by AangXD View Post
    I still think that it's nice they do this. If I did have a hurricane, and I found out my favorite game was giving this promotion, I would be really happy.
    No doubt, it is super-nice for $OE to occasionally hold promos like this, especially to people who are NOT victims of the hurricane. Let's put things into perspective, let's say, if I did have a hurricane around my area, and a tree in the backyard fell on my house; rain kept pouring into the attic; darn, the power (electricity) just went off; milk and food in the refrigerator would get stale. It was pitchy black at night. And then, a buddy of mine who lives in the suburb, not affected by the hurricane, called me in my cellphone, "Hey, Brett, is everybody alright? By the way, I heard $OE is giving a promo on 11/04, Sunday." How would I react? At that moment, I am thinking of a lot of stuff happening right now, no electricity. Yay, no school. I think the tree also blocked the driveway. Or, should I be thinking of how to get a SC card (like, asking money from my parents,...it would really take a nerve to do that in a bad situation like this, ROFL) to take advantage of the promo and play a fantasy game, which is more of a luxury? In a situation like this, would it take for my family to recover in a few days, lol?

I am aware that Ambassador Amnerys ($OE) stated ​​"Due to the large amount of our customers affected by the extended recovery from Hurricane Sandy across much of the Eastern section of North America, we are rescheduling our planned October 31st Triple Station Cash promotion to November 4th, 2012." I was just wondering if the hurricane victims have recovered enough to buy SC cards to redeem on Sunday, 11/04/2012. ROFL.

Please note, I'm not a hurricane victim and I already bought my Walmart SC cards ready to be redeemed on Sunday. I'm only playing $OE Devil's Advocate, ROFL.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast