Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Daddio is offline Pro Gamer

Default Has anyone composed an ITEMS list for each Job?

Hi all,
    Just wondering if anyone has composed an items list for each job catagory. (drops)
    I think it would be great if we had an items database to look at to help people like me grab the best gear for each level.
    I took one of my member accounts thru archery and was surprised at all the low level items for it, but I didnt come across any low level weapons by drops like I did for brawling.
    Thanks,
    Daddio

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Has anyone composed an ITEMS list for each Job?

well i havent seen one but.. that doesnt mean its not out there., Hopefully someone has one or is working on because this is a very great idea! =)

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Kali Spiritglen is offline Amateur Gamer

My brawler had Feisty Fighter gear in like 5 different colors! I was getting Feisty fighter wraps in almost every battle! LOL And Spunky Scraper hats -- there must have been a sale on them and the battle bosses stocked up so they could pass them on to me.

Last weekend (Saturday early evening CT) for a brief period my grandson's Clothing inventory for one job listed the items in a chart format instead of pictures, giving power level and stats for each piece. That was super useful and quick when you got a new item and wanted to know if it was better than what you had equipped. Don't know why it did that, but if it was a test, I would love to see that all the time.

A category list sounds like a useful tool.

Daddio is offline Pro Gamer

The list form is always available, just click the top left button to swtich between views when in an inventory screen.