Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    cathearder is offline Pro Gamer

Default HAPPY MOTHERS DAY WISHES to all the great FR Mom's

There are some really great players in free realms and you might be surprised to find how many Mothers play. Thank you all Moms for making it a better game!

Please share your stories
    I'll post just one of mine below:

I met two sisters and they were nice and have become friends, then a month later met their Mother and she is crazier then they are, really like "freaky Friday" or something. Wish she was my Mom on here. (love you mom)
    One day I needed cheering up and they just happened to be in the same place with their alts..Pixies and they kinda flirted..that pixie laugh it makes me happy every time. My friends still dont know what to think of it. lol. And then one night I meet the Dad and we all did Pirates Cove.

Happy Mothers Day to all the FR Moms!

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY WISHES to all the great FR Mom's

Awww... Cathearder you are the absolute best. It is really nice that you made this thread.

As you all know. I have a Mom who plays Free Realms and is an Insider. If fact if it were not for her I wouldn't play free realms at all and would never have met all my wonderful terrific friends here on insiders. For those of you who do not know, her name is Zadira Kindleriver.

Where do I begin to sing the praises of my wonderful Mom. First let me start by saying she truly is the best Mom in the whole entire wild world and definitely in all the realms. She is my best friend, and most importantly my partner in crime. haha! There are no words to express to all of you how much she means to me. We have always been big PC game players. It is no shock we have now made the move to MMO's. She actually bought me a new computer for my birthday just so that we could play Free Realms together. We sit side by side in our den on our computers and laugh so hard we almost fall out of our chairs. We yell and scream and laugh till we cant breath. We help each other with quests and all kinds of fun things. lol! She cheers me on and spends most of her time helping me. I know that if I can't find something or can't figure something out she will be there right by my side helping me. She has even let me play on her character when I was unable to get in game. My Mom is the coolest Mom is all the Realms hands down. I <3 you MOM! Happy Mother's Day!

Last edited by Stephani Rabbitheart; 05-07-2010 at 03:45 PM.

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Aww! My mom is great. But she thinks this game is a waste of my time. But I have met a few great friends on this game.
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

DawnSeastar is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zoey704 View Post
    Aww! My mom is great. But she thinks this game is a waste of my time. But I have met a few great friends on this game.
    So does mine...I always tell her she would like it if she actually tried it, but she never listens. And she won't let my brother become a member because apparently she didn't want him to get addicted to it...

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by DawnSeastar View Post
    So does mine...I always tell her she would like it if she actually tried it, but she never listens. And she won't let my brother become a member because apparently she didn't want him to get addicted to it...
    My mom thinks I am addicted to my laptop. So, everyday I show her that I am not becoming addicted. My two brothers and friend of mine also play FR.
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

Wow what wonderful stories so far! and what a thoughtful post. I think it is great that so many Mom's, and well parents in general, spend time playing the game with their children/teens

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mom's

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

O_O

Lol...I'm sorry guys, i've lied to you...

Some of you encountered a member on this site named Ivy Darkmoon. she joined 3 days berfore Easter, and well...She's my mom. She's not my friend from class...i just said that because i didn't want to get embarresed...She plays FR with me, and her in game name is Ivy Darkmoon....She's not online that much on the FRI, B cuz of work and stuff....

Lol, when i mean embarresed, i meant like you saying "Hey can you tell blah blah blah to your daughter?" or "Hey can you tell that to your mom?".

I just don't like when people talk like i'm a letter and their writing on me.....

But when i looked at this tread, it really opened my eyes and heart....Love ya mom!

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE J√ĄGER

cathearder is offline Pro Gamer

aww, Thank you everyone who has posted and shared so far. I am really moved by Stephani and Happy's tributes to their own Mom's here. And Happy Girl I think we all can understand your feelings and I'm glad if this thread helped. Thanks Dawn and Zoey704 for posting as well.
    So, please share your stories.

Ok, so there is a Mom I know in FR, Laura, and she actually got her kids to play, yes, she was here first! Her daughter Emi and I are good friends and her younger brother plays too and they are open about it. Funny to hear them talk sometimes, can you imagine. Ok, well I had a friend who was feeling a bit left out that she had no cool clothes to wear. I mentioned this to Emi and next thing I know her Mother is there and puts on a fashion show and tells my friend to pick out something. She was given nice blouse (I know it was rare) and Laura would not let any one pay her for it. Again, wish she was my Mom on here.
    Last edited by cathearder; 05-08-2010 at 03:16 AM.

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
    O_O

Lol...I'm sorry guys, i've lied to you...

Some of you encountered a member on this site named Ivy Darkmoon. she joined 3 days berfore Easter, and well...She's my mom. She's not my friend from class...i just said that because i didn't want to get embarresed...She plays FR with me, and her in game name is Ivy Darkmoon....She's not online that much on the FRI, B cuz of work and stuff....

Lol, when i mean embarresed, i meant like you saying "Hey can you tell blah blah blah to your daughter?" or "Hey can you tell that to your mom?".

I just don't like when people talk like i'm a letter and their writing on me.....

But when i looked at this tread, it really opened my eyes and heart....Love ya mom!

i find that very sweet.. playing with you mom in fr..

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

My mom does not play fr, she thinks i am addicted, but a mom in game is Felisia, she has 2 kids that sometimes play with her, She is a really caring nice women
    I remember the time when her nick name was COOKE, good times good times

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast