Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Benny Solarhammer

Title: Guide: Earning coins in Free Realms

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Default Guide: Earning coins in Free Realms

Having trouble earning coins? Have low levels and don't know what to do? Well, here's a guide that will hep!

Non-combat ways to earn coins:

Farming! Plant crops and sell them to the coin market to earn up to 400 coins every 5 plants you sell, or do farmer's market minigames and earn up to 9,000 coins (expense deduction included in amount) every minigame you complete.

Try Artifact Hunting! By completing the first level of this minigame, and then leaving it, you have a chance of receiving about 200 coins (or 400 coins during power hour).

Try cooking up a moonbean mousse (level 20 chef required)! You can earn about 500 coins doing this when you complete all the objectives (or about 1,000 coins during power hour) while also having a chance at getting Shredding Chef Sandals!

Try Shrouded Glade Mail Sorting (level 20 postman required)! You can earn about 500 coins doing this when you receive the coins rewards (or 1,000 coins during power hour) while also having a chance to win First Class Postman Hat and Shoes!

Try jumping high and finding the treasure at a playground! You'll get 100 coins (or 200 coins during power hour), and it's easy and fun!

Combat-related ways to earn coins:

If you have a low level combat job, not to worry! Try Bixie Hive! You'll earn around 250 coins (or 500 coins during power hour) while also getting more than 200 stars when you defeat all enemies! A great place for coins as well as leveling. Also help out Yuri Petaldancer to receive even more coins and 5 Medium Health Potions which'll help out on future battles.

Feeling lazy? Try Robgoblin Treasure Trove! You'll earn around 200 coins (or 400 coins during power hour), while also being able to do the easiest bonus of all Free Realms battles! This minigame also takes the shortest time to finish and is a great place for non-members whose levels cannot pass 5.

Ever met Rio Cloudjumps? This member quest located in Sanctuary near the Royal Vault allows you to go into 'Cloud World' once a day. Jump onto launch pads and try to get the treasure chest on top. You can earn around 900 coins with best results (or 1,800 coins during power hour).

A fan of 5-tier battles? Try Cray Caves (level 13 combat job required, level 18 or above is suggested). Earn around 1,000 coins (or 2,000 coins during power hour) while also having a possibility of trying the bonus and getting max level (level 20) combat gear.

Really want to earn coins FAST? Try Croaking Vale! (level 9 combat job required, level 17 or above is suggested for best results) While attracting many trappers and running towards the bosses, Han and Hannah, you can earn around 500 coins (or 1,000 coins during power hour)! Although there are minigames with a larger coin reward, under best results, this minigame earns you the most coins.

Notice anything wrong? Another and or better way to earn coins? Spelling and or grammar mistake? Post it here or send me a VM/PM. Thanks for checking out this guide, and good luck with your coin earning days!
    Last edited by Benny Solarhammer; 09-30-2011 at 01:31 PM.
    petluvgirl and Maikers like this.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Guide: Earning coins in Free Realms

The Snowhill chest is the hardest to get to. I sort of cheat on the Sanctuary and Highroad Junction ones (:

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Great and helpful guide!

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

This was some good help, thanks.
    hello

ToxicCh3rryPie is offline Newbie Explorer

Craoking vale is the best way to get coins.
    If your a member and your power hour is on you can earn at least 950 coins then if you get the coins on the wheel you get a farther 404 coins.
    The best part is it only takes 2 minutes i tend to go straight down the path in the middle and across the bridge then i deafeat the 2 trappers there because you get 50 coins from each of them. Then i just keep following the path and deafeating the trappers you should be able to get at least 400 coin from deafeating them then you get to Han and Hannah the main person once you kill them yoou get 616.
    Screen shot 2012-07-09 at 12.28.07 PM.png
    Thats is where croaking vale is.
    Screen shot 2012-07-09 at 1.11.55 PM.png
    And this is the map of craoking vale just walk straight down the middle and over the bridge. Then after deafeating the first trappers, just keep going straight till you see Han and Hannah

ToxicCh3rryPie is offline Newbie Explorer

Really help for thanks <3

Spinydoodoo is offline Explorer

Try Artifact Hunting!
    Get out of here, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

petluvgirl is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Spinydoodoo View Post
    Get out of here, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
    Um... no offense, but that's kinda mean...
    A lone wolf in the night...

Hey, don't judge me... -_-

Spinydoodoo is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by petluvgirl View Post
    Um... no offense, but that's kinda mean...
    Heh, it's a reference to S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl, I've got nothing against OP.

petluvgirl is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Spinydoodoo View Post
    Heh, it's a reference to S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl, I've got nothing against OP.
    Never heard of it, so sorry about what I said. No hard feelings. ^_^
    A lone wolf in the night...

Hey, don't judge me... -_-