Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Title: The Great Walk...

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: The Great Walk...

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    Why? Just why?
    Perhaps actually reading the post will answer your question? I took some time to edit the beginning portion of the original post to hopefully answer this for you, Zyon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zac321 View Post
    We have all heard the sad and disappointing news that there is a sunset going to occur on the realms very, very soon. We all have so many beautiful and fun memories we will never forget and the friends we made will hopefully last a lifetime!
    However we should take the time that we do have left in the realms to make even more everlasting memories and one thing I've always wanted to do was the appreciate the beauty and the work that has gone into the environment of the game we all love! Therefore... That's what I'm going to DO!
    Last edited by Ragu; 03-07-2014 at 05:18 PM.

Sunzia is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    Dafaq? Are you like 90 years old? Not even my grandparents went to bed that early.
    She's not 90 shes 73.
    Egg Zachly likes this.
    Thanks for the memories!

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu View Post
    Perhaps actually reading the post will answer your question? I took some time to edit the beginning portion of the original post to hopefully answer this for you, Zyon.
    Nothing says "everlasting memories" then a mundane stroll through a dead virtual game. Are they going to do 100 laps around all the realms? I don't see how taking a brisk walk is going to create "everlasting memories."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunzia View Post
    She's not 90 shes 73.
    Oh, I suppose that explains everything?

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

I suppose you'd never know unless you do it.

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

Zac321 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu View Post
    Thank you Ragu!!

Zac321 is offline Master Gamer

It doesn't matter If the game is ''dead'' or if lots of people have stopped playing it. What matters is that It might mean a lot to the people that still play and have been for the last couple of years since the game started.

Just because you might not like something doesn't mean others can't enjoy the things they like and they shouldn't have to argue ''why'' they can.

You don't need to come, nobody does, I'm not forcing anybody, in fact I'm taking my OWN time to do something I enjoy and possibly many others who are free to join me.

Azure Coldlake is offline Amateur Gamer

Some of my favorite memories of Free Realms were player-hosted "parties", although I haven't attended one in a really long time. It didn't really matter where the party was hosted or what we actually did (such as a house party or a walk through the realms), just having a bunch of people show up was what made it a fun and exciting time.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

To semi-quote Ash from a similar thread. "Oooo! Look at that rock. Oooo! Look at that flower! Oooo! Look at that tree!" etc. etc. Yeah, sounds like a real hoot.

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

I dunno, I am pleasantly surprised about it being a walk to actually look at the game rather than another mindless walk around Free Realms for 2 hours to counter bullying, or a bit more on the current topic, to stop the game from being closed, which is definitely what I expected when I saw the title.
    Last edited by ashfr; 03-08-2014 at 02:17 AM.

Mistyspring is offline Amateur Gamer

I'll be there. Might even film you all...
    SOE: Where games go to die.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast