Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Title: The Great Walk...

Zac321 is offline Master Gamer

Default The Great Walk...

Howdy there dear realm dwellers!

We have all heard the sad and disappointing news that there is a sunset going to occur on the realms very, very soon. We all have so many beautiful and fun memories we will never forget and the friends we made will hopefully last a lifetime!
    However we should take the time that we do have left in the realms to make even more everlasting memories and one thing I've always wanted to do was the appreciate the beauty and the work that has gone into the environment of the game we all love! Therefore... That's what I'm going to DO!

Join me and many others (hopefully) as we take a trek all across the realms, from the wild, wild west of the Sunstone Valley to the spookly haunted Blackspore!

WANT TO KNOW MORE??? CARRY ON READING...

This event will happen on Sunday 9th March at 11.30PM GMT time (British time) and will and will end at 1.30AM. Don't worry my dear Americans. Europeans and aliens I'm going to post most of the major time zones in this thread so if I've missed any please post and let me know!
    The event in Eastern, Pacific, Mountain and Central time zones for when the event starts are as the following: 6.30PM EST, 3.30PM PST, 5.30PM CST, 4.30PM MST The time for when the event ends for the previous time zones are: 8.30PM EST, 5.30PM PST, 7.30PM CST, 6.30PM MST.

The Part where we find out what we are going to do in this event... -_-

Basically, we are going to go to every major city, town, village (Or whatever you want to call them) and just party for awhile in each location! We will however have to walk and use our rides to get to the areas, that means no teleporting to the locations (Unless you are late and are porting to me or a friend).

SO... Where do we all meet up?

You will meet and all the others at Briarheart, near the actual palace. We will then embark on journey... WHERE NO MAN HAS BEEN BEFORE!!! (Haha sorry got carried away...) Well until we have been to all the wonderful locations of the Realms!
    (EDIT: By the way the server we shall be meeting on is SERVER 1!).

So we done? Is that all...

Hmm well not quite... There is also going to be a competition where you guys will be able to win some amazing prizes. The aim of the game? Well since this event is all about appreciating the game, what would be a better way than taking the perfect picture of the game? Basically I want you guys to take the most BEAUTIFUL! picture of yourself and the realms, I want to see tree's, waterfalls, the sun and everything else that is in the wonderful scenery. There is no limit to the amount of pictures you can take, in fact the more you take the more chance you have of winning the top prize! However only one picture will be chosen from your selection. The prizes are the following:

• First Place - Shuffle S******.
    • Second Place - Full Goth Gear Set.
    • Third Place - Doberman Whistle and a Pug Whistle.

One person can not win all three prizes but only one of the following listed. You may post the pictures to me via private message or just post them in the thread ''The Great Walk'' at the following websites.

NOTE: PICTURES MUST BE SENT TO ME OR POSTED IN THIS THREAD BEFORE 3.30AM GMT (10.30PM EST, 7.30PM PST, 9.30PM CST, 8.30PM MST).

http://www.freerealmsmayhem.com/bbs/...115076#p115076
    https://forums.station.sony.com/free...at-walk.40487/

Well that's it for now folks! I know it's very short notice for an event but hopefully we can make this work and get a lot of players, both old and new! So make sure to tell all your guildies and friends so this can be the best event of the year! (I wish...)

My Ingame name is Mark Korr if you have not added me yet, feel free to send me a request!

(EDIT: The map above will be used to plot our course from where we start, to where we will end up, I will update once I have time).
    Last edited by Zac321; 03-08-2014 at 09:52 PM.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Re: The Great Walk...

Why? Just why?
    Dawn73 and pokegroup like this.

ItsNovä is offline Newbie Explorer

Doing so will make me miss the Realms even more when it closes.
    No thanks.

Azure Coldlake is offline Amateur Gamer

Sounds like a good idea to me... I think someone in the official forums had a similar idea but I forgot who it was.

King Empoleon is offline Amateur Gamer

Sounds like a great idea! I'll try to attend but I'm probably going to be at a convention the whole day.
    Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
    I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre

I have updated the picture of the map thats in the Thread! It now includes where we will start and where we will finish if you follow the red lines. I know the map is not the one we all have ingame so I had to improvise Anyways there are no special routes to follow, we just have to get to each area in the order i have layed out any way we can, which will hopefully make it more fun!

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

but but mai bedtime is 5pm wai. :'c
    Narwhales. Bai.

Changed the date of the event, since otherwise I wouldn't be able to host it because of some unforeseen circumstances. Changed the time slightly too but hopefully you peeps can still attend!

Updated the major American time zones! Check it out to see if you guys can make it or not.

khiya1984 is offline Explorer

I am defiantly marching
    Attached Images Attached Images

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    but but mai bedtime is 5pm wai. :'c
    Dafaq? Are you like 90 years old? Not even my grandparents went to bed that early.
    pokegroup and Zumaki like this.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast