Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Egg Zachly
  • 1 Post By Wednesday Grey

Title: The good, The bad, and The ugly.

Wednesday Grey is offline Explorer

Default The good, The bad, and The ugly.

Good News! FR customer support messaged back and told me that my character Lindsey Glitterheart2 is still active. the Bad news, she's on a different account and I'm still waiting to hear back about the account info. The ugly, FreeRealms is ENDING. ARE YOU KIDDING?! No, seriously, please be kidding !

Wednesday Grey formerly Lindsey Glitterheart2

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Re: The good, The bad, and The ugly.

Fought the good fight and won. Take your victory to your grave. You have earned it. May the spoils of war go to the victors and may history be told not be those who have witnessed the battle but those who have triumphed. The mighty SOE dragon has been slain and soon peace will return to the land.
    Dawn73 and Wednesday Grey like this.

Wednesday Grey is offline Explorer

Default Re: The good, The bad, and The ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    Fought the good fight and won. Take your victory to your grave. You have earned it. May the spoils of war go to the victors and may history be told not be those who have witnessed the battle but those who have triumphed. The mighty SOE dragon has been slain and soon peace will return to the land.

You are too awesome and should write a book. Unfortunately, I'm having an email runaround with SOE now. I cannot remember my old email's password.... I mean, who would after three years. However they require me to enter the old account to set up a new FR account and I'm just Grr.
    Egg Zachly likes this.

Wednesday Grey formerly Lindsey Glitterheart2