Default Gloves... What do you think?

Me and a few of my friends were thinking of having gloves like:
    ~Orange Gloves
    ~Strawberry Gloves
    ~Grape Gloves
    ~Blueberry Gloves
    ~BlackBerry Gloves
    ~Apple Gloves

Does this sound familiar? xD "Milk" Gloves. o.o YES! There should be different kinds of Gloves like milk gloves xD.
    What do you think? ---Cotton Candy Gloves xD <--- OMG I would love a pink & blue stripe above my lip. xD
    Thanks for the amazing sig:
    Jaiyden & Lindei

kiperrr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Gloves... What do you think?

Well how would you get an orange stripe above your lip? It does not make sense. Other than that, thumbs up!

Kiperrrful (AKA Kiperrr, Kippy, Kipster, Kip)
    IGN: Kiperrrful Server 4

FreeRealmsLeila12 is offline Master Gamer

Really? so there like Milk gloves but fruits?
    weird

some nerd who's too nostalgic for their own good

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Nice I Like That Weird Factor Like Instead Of Solid Fruit It Would be Fruit Juice!
    Cause if you Want to Have a Mustache Then That Would need to be Smoothie Gloves
    Or You Could Make a New Recipe That You Can Win Smoothie Gloves when you blend
    Different Fruits I Gotta Say, Pretty Good, To ME it Makes Sence So I have to Say this IS
    Something to Think About As Free Realms Runs Out Of Idea's Or If they Just want To Make
    More money and Sell Them In Sc 100sc-200sc in The Market They Would Make Money If They
    Had A Bunch Of Kinds Or Flavors! Great Job On The Thinking Idea's! That Idea May Be taken INTO Game!

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

Princess is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Seth View Post
    Nice I Like That Weird Factor Like Instead Of Solid Fruit It Would be Fruit Juice!
    Cause if you Want to Have a Mustache Then That Would need to be Smoothie Gloves
    Or You Could Make a New Recipe That You Can Win Smoothie Gloves when you blend
    Different Fruits I Gotta Say, Pretty Good, To ME it Makes Sence So I have to Say this IS
    Something to Think About As Free Realms Runs Out Of Idea's Or If they Just want To Make
    More money and Sell Them In Sc 100sc-200sc in The Market They Would Make Money If They
    Had A Bunch Of Kinds Or Flavors! Great Job On The Thinking Idea's! That Idea May Be taken INTO Game!
    yay c: xD if soe does do this idea, i was thinking of having a quest to get random ones instead of buying it in the sc shop since not alot of people can get sc, but i dont care if its a quest or in the sc shop. Im saving up my sc c: xD
    Thanks for the amazing sig:
    Jaiyden & Lindei

Rφb is offline Banned

I've been thinking of stuff like this but i was thinking of something like Ipod gloves.

SweetPoison is offline Explorer

Hehe what if they like...emit different signs? Like when you use the VIP Blender? If you wear orange gloves you have little oranges swarming around your hands ^_^

(O_O) IF THIS IDEA BECOMES REAL I TAKE ALL CREDIT FOR IT.....ALL OF IT O_O