Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Title: Gleam and gloam , hero realms, other changes omg

madisonalyse03 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Gleam and gloam , hero realms, other changes omg

While the rides look cool and the availability of hero and villian costumes in coin and sc is great, and the drastic reduction of the cost of coin shop items are noted.

There are a few other disturbing changes:

DAILY WHEEL IS GONE- no more chance to win 5000 coins from the wheel

IF you counted on FARMING REWARDS for income or other battles, etc., were working on ACHIEVEMENTS specifically the one that rewards the title of Millionare...give it up cuz instead of getting 7000 coins from Simone's recipe in farming you'll now get 272 coins!!! Making it nearly impossible to complete.

Think it would be only fair to also drastically reduce the requirements from 5 million coins to an equally lower amount of earned coins as the rewards have also been extremely cut. What do you guys think?

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Gleam and gloam , hero realms, other changes omg

It's all about dueling other players. I don't like dueling. I'll sit this one out. I'd rather they opened new lands to explore. This is very much cheaper and more lucrative.

Wirox is offline Amateur Gamer

These coin changes are freaking bad! The only good side of it is that I sold my Pet Trainer items before o.O By the way, in most cases rewards and costs are divided by 10, but Spot the Difference's reward is still the same. So I recommend you to play it as long as possible before they'll change it too...
    In-game name: Devin Silentshade

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

EDIT: Faith in the team has been restored.
    Last edited by Ragu; 01-14-2014 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Typo

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

The event and the coin thing is separate. We have to wait on more about this system.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragu View Post
    This will be the first event that I've ever sat out on, and I've been supporting this game and its events for over four years. I don't think I've ever been so disappointed with this event and the joke that it is to the game's lore. I wonder if they ever think about the lore and the game's technology level when they implement things like this.
    Grind for 27 days and get a costume!
    It is weak. Especially compared to the Treasure month but it is better than the Penguin one.
    DespicableDani likes this.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

They significantly reduced the coin rewards from farming? Well I think I have found my final straw... I officially give up on FR...

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

I had just logged on without reading anything about the update, and found out it's all about dueling one other.
    I'm personally not the best dueler, nor do I like it - count me out.
    The gear that's in the CS is quite... well, not what I imagined. (As always, the better looking gear goes to SC.)

I admit the rides aren't two shabby, but I don't need two, wish we could pick one or the other.
    I suppose if I were to actually complete the achievements, I'd have to find a new player willing to let me duel them.

As for the coin reduction, very disappointed.
    I would do Croaking Vale as many times possible during power hour, or if I would feel like it, farm.
    That's pointless now.
    Last edited by DespicableDani; 01-14-2014 at 05:40 PM.
    My adventure ends here.

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

It seems their goal is to balance coins. They reduced prices by 10 or so but they also reduced rewards, however, the system is not complete and we were told to wait more.

@DD Are you seriously complaining you got 2 rides?

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

The coins didn't need balancing in the first place, this whole idea is absolutely ridiculous.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Logging in now...I'll edit this in a few min once I get caught up on everything...
    Edit: Uhm eww whats with the SC colors. I mean some of them are ok like darkmatter & mahogany but what the heck most of them have no orange? Some even have 3 different teals? 3 reds? ...Why. I think the SC costumes (the ones with effects) are kinda cool. I wish they would still make it to be able to see your face...especially on the fire suit. Props on the gloves. I do like those. Reminds me of WoW (ok ok I need to stop with WoW lolol)

The motorcycles are bulky, weird, and lame. the sunstone ones are so much better.

What? reduced coin stuff in the coin shop you say? (Why did I just buy 500x teal & striped blocks yesterday...dang.) This reducing coin stuff is pretty lame. Soon it will be like old times again, 10 grand for a light blue vest blouse (seriously I got one for that much back in the olden days, lol) Wow, 45 coins for a bank upgrade. Excuse me, I paid 50,000 for a 75 slot bank upgrade earlier. Thanks.

Props to them on adding clothing in the coin shop again, at least for a while. They may not be pretty, but its something. I do really hope the colors aren't going to change to this crop forever -_- I wish they'd make masks but leave the hair out. Some of the spandex leggings are really...uhm weird...with the 'underwear on top of pants' style kinda.
    Last edited by Dawn73; 01-14-2014 at 07:19 PM.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast