Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Give Back To FRI 2010

Its been a whole year for us on Free Realms Insider. A whole year full of wonderful memories like making friends, getting info, sharing info, and many other things. But we would have never made it through the year without the staff of Free Realms Insider. They have given us info on every little detail of Free Realms and have helped us with so many things. They have held events and contests. They keep the site well maintained so that we may enjoy it. They have even been generous to give away items that cost real life money! That's why I'm creating a project called "Give Back to FRI 2010". This project is about giving back to FRI in any way. You can help them out with quests and collections, give them a bit of coin and many other things. This will run from now until Febuary 1st. I hope this project will be successful because we owe the staff so much. I hope you agree with me and will be a part of this. Thank you for reading this even though its very long.
    Bananas are awesome. Bananas are yellow. Since, yellow is a banana's color and bananas are awesome, yellow is awesome.

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Give Back To FRI 2010

Awe Jonathan what a beautiful thing to say. Running FRI does keep us busy, but we all love it! And we appreciate all the helpful members we have! We couldn't do it without you guys!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Honestly, I would agree (I do) and comply, but I gave most of my stuff to my Secret Santa. >_>
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Sylvester is offline Master Gamer

I'm saving up stuff for my Secret Santa recipient too. I'd be glad to help, though, if someone needs it.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

The best thing you can give us is your support & great attitude -- which you all do every day! We love hosting the parties and giving away things to our members, you all put so much time and effort into helping each other (and sometimes us too!) and learning together.

Thanks for making this such a great community!

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Kiki Moonpeace is offline Amateur Gamer

Thank you all so much. Its a very sweet gesture. We do so enjoy helping out on the sight.

No worries if you have no items to give. Like Ashley said...your support means everything to us.

Happy New Year everyone!!

Pilar is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Preciousfable View Post
    The best thing you can give us is your support & great attitude -- which you all do every day! We love hosting the parties and giving away things to our members, you all put so much time and effort into helping each other (and sometimes us too!) and learning together.

Thanks for making this such a great community!
    Aw . You're all (Ashley, Autumn, Kiki) so sweet . Thank you for hosting such wonderful parties for us !
    Last edited by Pilar; 01-04-2010 at 12:37 AM.

Izzi Stormheart is offline Master Gamer

Awe, how sweet! We all love volunteering here and people like you all make it worthwhile, ~Hugs~

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♥ YAY!I get to be in the new guild! YAY!♥ ♥♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
    -TWITTER- YouTube

Kaden is offline Banned

Aww, you guys are terrific. We don't need gifts. The support and the laughs and knowing you guys are enjoying the parties, community and site overall is what is important!

Lindsey B. is offline Banned

Icon3 Re: Give Back To FRI 2010

Are you kidding me guys? You guys deserve this! Free Realms is so awesome they deserve alot of stuff! We love you guys! Thank you so much for making Free Realms a fun and safe place to just have fun!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast