Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Rainbows is offline Pro Gamer

Default Ghost form in front of tanglewood fort!?

i am on server 10 today in front of tanglewood fort and i see these things floating every were, no i'm not the only person that sees it many people are jumping on them asking what happened and pointing them out so far i found 3 floating, 2 next to each other over the water 1 floating over peoples heads one popping out of the ground and another by a tree stump. can someone find out what these are?

i have a video but i dont know how to post it
    IGN: Rainbows
    The Walking Dead, Zombies, Art, Slipknot, Metallica, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, System of a Down, Five Finger Death Punch, Skyrim, Assassins Creed, and Reddit...Yeah

Toxic Seth is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Ghost form in front of tanglewood fort!?

Just Highlight and Drag The URL Link like For FRI Its; http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...od-fort-44024/
    Then Just let Go and Boom link to Video!

"Always Be Yourself, Because The people Who Mind Don't Matter and The People Who Matter Don't Mind."
    Dr. Seuss.

this time there are more of these things and every one sees them and people keep asking what are they im hoping to put the video up soon does any one know what these are? should i send a ticket or something? if the refs already know they better get rid of it it makes my computer laggy >

edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rrLm...el_video_title
    Last edited by Rainbows; 10-02-2011 at 12:00 AM.
    The Walking Dead, Zombies, Art, Slipknot, Metallica, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Stone Sour, System of a Down, Five Finger Death Punch, Skyrim, Assassins Creed, and Reddit...Yeah

Kaleb Opaleyes is offline Amateur Gamer

What you are seeing is the blast effect from a wizard's weapon. The FreeRealms team recently made some small changes to the combat system and tweeked the weapons a bit. The problem is though, that there is a glitch with a few of the effects where they will not dissapear like they are supposed to. Even though it can get annoying, it does look like it is something cool for Spooktacular!

JesterGirl is offline Master Gamer

Yeah the first time I saw some of the lights show up I saw them appearing around a guy wearing wizard gear, I figured it had something to do with his weapon. I took a pic the next time I saw them, since there were a whole bunch this time
    frLIGHTSyah.jpg

IGN: Twigs
    (Formerly: Twiggy Jade)
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.

yeah i knew it was from wizards what got me mad is they kept multiplying until my computer lagged and got louder until my ears went BOOM!!!......its annoying but i guess it is cool......to a point

IamPowerOfStars is offline Pro Gamer

yeah, it caused a lot of lag so I had to switch servers =P but idk if this was a glitch from it but from my ninja once I attacked and I ended up glowing red like a party until I logged out =P

Spoiler: show
    TASTE TEH RAINBOWWWWZ xD

jal12 is offline Master Gamer

ha ha ha. you guys are funny. server 10 is the server you saw them? i told my friend peopel would notice. I can surely make some cool lights can't i? yes i was the one who made them with the help of a friend. we make those lights everywhere. it shows that we were there

"Revenge is like a ghost. It takes over every man it touches.
    It's thirst cannot be quenched. Untill the last man standing has fallen." --Vladimir Makarov ( <- link. click to find out who he is.)

StephanieStonyray is offline Master Gamer

I always see those.. and I always like seeing people do that. It's really cool looking.

Free Realms Player 2009-2014 ~ FR Youtuber since Oct. 2012
    The FR community was always the best one <3