Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Default Ghost Buildings

Has anyone else experinced the ghost buildings? I mean the ones outside of Sanctuary river that you can walk through? Or is that just my computer...
    "If you give a mouse a cookie, you better hope it's chocolate chip..." -Someone Not Important to the Safety of Koalas.

chutney is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Ghost Buildings

OOh haven't seen those yet but will go and have a look. I keep having these great plans to visit here and there as per these posts but when I get into the game I seem to end up rushing off to look at something else!!!
    Holly Redspring ~ Playing every day ~ usually on Server 1 but sometimes 2 or 10 !! Look for me or call me if you want to group for dungeon.

Wizard Level 20/Archer Level 20/Brawler Level 20/Pet Trainer Level 20/Postman Level 20/Ninja Level 20/Chef Level 20/Miner Level 20

speedster is offline Banned

Icon2 Re: Ghost Buildings

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Freezecharm View Post
    Has anyone else experinced the ghost buildings? I mean the ones outside of Sanctuary river that you can walk through? Or is that just my computer...
    there are no ghost biuldings!

Quote Originally Posted by chutney View Post
    OOh haven't seen those yet but will go and have a look. I keep having these great plans to visit here and there as per these posts but when I get into the game I seem to end up rushing off to look at something else!!!
    see what? ghost biuldings dont exist!
    Last edited by speedster; 07-10-2009 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Shapatti is offline Amateur Gamer

I see what you mean, an update must of killed the rendering of the house or something and now it registers as passable.

Seth Pyro is offline Pro Gamer

cool i wish i could do stuff like you. i wanna go to stormfront mountains and stuff.

robert wolfgale is offline Amateur Gamer

i have ran into some ghost building at four ways areas sometimes it will just glitch me threw them werid really!

Jonar is offline Explorer

i too ran right through one yesterday.
    Jonar
    in game Rufus Weasledance

gannondorf200 is offline Explorer

Icon6 Re: Ghost Buildings

i know what your talking about nothings wrong with your computer it's the makers of the game who don't look at everything! i've found at leaqst 10
    !

and it's a glitch that very few people no!
    Last edited by gannondorf200; 07-14-2009 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost