Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

BearlyCat is offline Explorer

Default Garden Defense and Penguin Defense Games

I was wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions for playing these games. I'd like a little tutorial (a video would be cool..) that explains the finer points of the game. I can beat the easy levels, but that's just from trial and error. I'm not sure you can call what I do "strategy" or not, lol.

blue ink reserved for mods and admin - roselake
    Last edited by Autumn Roselake; 06-05-2009 at 01:22 PM.

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Garden Defense and Penguin Defense Games

oooohhh good question im still having trouble with these.. ive noticed that even if you use all the ones with the strong attacks.... you still can get past the harder levels.... we definately need some kinda of guide for this.... =(

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

kyle is offline Explorer

I know its not much of a guide, but I know that for me more upgrades and less towers generally works...

I always place the towers that slowly, but rarely upgrade them.

Yarcofin is offline Amateur Gamer

Try to place towers on a curve where they will cover the most area, or in between two paths where the enemies will get hit on the way down and again on the way up. I'd make a video tutorial, but my filesize is huge when I record any video over a minute long.

schri39 is offline Newbie Explorer

I did all the Bixie Defense ones. At first upgrade what you have about two times then add more and upgrade those and upgrade em all heh Make sure to put ones that slow enemies down next to places you have either a lot of good guys or strong but slow good guys It gets frustrated but I likeeee it!

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Yarcofin View Post
    Try to place towers on a curve where they will cover the most area, or in between two paths where the enemies will get hit on the way down and again on the way up. I'd make a video tutorial, but my filesize is huge when I record any video over a minute long.
    I'll work on some guides soon. I played these a lot in the beginning so I actually beat them all before there were any rewards! LOL... Remember, to beat them, all you need to do is make sure that you have 1 life left..... That was the key for me on a couple of the "hard" ones.

Yar... Download Handbrake (http://www.handbrake.fr)... It'll take a High Resolution, Full Quality video that takes 400MB into a 12MB m4v that you can upload straight to Youtube very quickly, so you could easily do a High-Res Full Quality 10 minute video without worrying (assuming you have 5 GB of disk space for the vid)....

Kimmy Sweetblossom is offline Master Gamer

the meduim ones seem like hard ones -.- lol so after that i did my conductor wand quest
    Im back! :3

Streetcat91 is offline Explorer

I've finished all the penguin defense and now I'm working on the rest. I'm particularly having trouble with garden defense hard and briarwood defense hard. Any tips that could help would be AMAZING!

A perpetual holiday is a good working definition of the underworld.