Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Flaming Trident

Title: Garden Defense

Lucieno is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Garden Defense

2LkBv82.jpg

How does anyone even beat this crap? I'm only on the Medium difficulty one, and I can't even beat Crop Duster, which is the easiest level.

I put water towers in specific places so that as soon as the slow-down wears off, the enemy gets sprayed again by another one. Then I put Dwarf towers as close together as possible. In the end, the enemies are constantly slowed down, and they get attacked by 6-7 Dwarf towers at once. And still, at level 20, I only had 2 freakin' lives left. I don't even want to think about how tough the Hard difficulty levels will be.

So how does anyone beat them? What are your strategies?

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Garden Defense

My strategy is to not play it at all so I don't risk throwing my computer out a window.

But in all seriousness, this video should help you:

GriffinSilentgulf likes this.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

heres what you gonna do, go to youtube, type tower defense free realms.

there are a lot of videos there that surely will help you out.

as for mine, i used daddio's vids. Good luck!

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

I found garden defense ridiculously easy. In fact I found most of them easy except for bixie and the later levels of briarwood defense. ;I

As for strategy, I swear I think I just bombarded them all with dwarf towers with the occasional water tower.
    hello

Quote Originally Posted by ninjablade2000 View Post
    I found garden defense ridiculously easy. In fact I found most of them easy except for bixie and the later levels of briarwood defense. ;I

As for strategy, I swear I think I just bombarded them all with dwarf towers with the occasional water tower.
    Really? Cause I got C to the R to the E A M'd on my first try with Medium difficulty.

Oh, I forgot about upgrading them. Now I'm on level 6 and I only have two towers and they're doing an excellent job.

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Stick all kinds of towers all over the place and you lose every time. 1. No more than 3 towers at all levels and upgrade upgrade upgrade 2. Slow down towers alone can win 3. If you perform the extra credit tasks, some of them make it more difficult 4. For the best score (you already figured out how to win some) try NOT to use Any power ups It can all be done with 3 slowing towers and no powerups.. Bixies are the toughest. Location must be just right and timing for placing and upgrade is tight.