Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Raven is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon6 Games You Shouldn't Try

well, the title says it all...i'll list them below.

1: RuneScape, it's pointless. If you make an account everyone will call you a noob, nooblet, froob, ect until your lvl 70. Also it's click to move, alot of people don't like that fact. The graphics aren't that great. Nothing at all compared to FR, no supervisors...tons of spamming...and you can say almost anything.

2: Neopets, it's also pointless. People are crazy on there about "paint brushes". You can't even move and the games are pretty lame. It might not even be entertaining for a 5 year old.

3: Webkinz, you pay each year 20$ for a new pet. If you don't, they will delete your account. It's almost like neopets but you can move. The animals on there look pretty creepy...

4: World Of Warcraft, has great graphics. It's fun, addicting and WAY too much money. It's those kind of games where you pay monthly.

More coming soon!

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Games You Shouldn't Try

People will disagree with you on many parts,

For 1, you haven't listed and Pros making it a very one sided argument (I like WoW for it's content... just because it has a monthly fee, don't state it's bad - it's sounds like saying you don't like eating something but you have never tried it.)

For 2, Addiction is your problem ... and Free Realms is addictive to me, should it be up there?

For 3, Webkinz does not delete your account... and I was able to buy webkinz much more cheaper then that.

For 4, people have their own niche for gaming... They may like a game despite it's flaws.
    Last edited by EatMonkies; 02-20-2010 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Better Engrish

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

I actually liked webkinz for awhile. I only got three of them though. and they're only ten dollars, not twenty.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

That's a bit harsh.
    Personally, my opinion between RS's and FR's graphics are completely flipped. And you'll never find an MMO with an absolutely perfect and happy community (FRI isn't an MMO); there is an ignore list in RS as well. Spam is more difficult since you don't have the option to scroll through previously said messages (so you must type the message each time), it's certainly reportable, and there are a thousand more supervisors in RS than you believe.
    After all, you say there is no point to some of those games? Such a statement can be said for anything, whether it's eating at all or playing on the computer five minutes a month.
    In addition, you seem to believe that $20 a year to play a game is overpriced, yet Free Realms asks for thrice as much for a full year of membership, which is virtually necessary if you had been born after Nov. 1st and would rather not play just for socialization.

As Monkies said, it's a very one-sided argument on your part. I enjoy RuneScape for the entire concept of the game - to learn it's history, the storyline of the quests, to get to know the few good people in the game - as well as it's long-term goals.
    Free Realms has flaws of its own, in case you had noticed. One of the greatest may be the graphics, which cause extreme lag. I had created a saying just for Free Realms: "I can't love this game if I can't play it. It's like staring at a picture."

However, that's only my side. (No content of this post was by any means intended to offend any individual.)
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Raven is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by doglover16 View Post
    I actually liked webkinz for awhile. I only got three of them though. and they're only ten dollars, not twenty.

they changed prices, some are even 25$

Xilor is offline Explorer

Hm, never tried Webkinz, but Neopets was fun when I was a lot younger, gave my account to my niece, she says she enjoys it. There's a lot of appeal to younger children, particularly girls.

To add to the list, Silkroad Online. The animations are AMAZING, but if I recall correctly, you need a couple billion exp to level once in the higher levels, and you get about 5k exp per kill, so you do the math.

gigatomboy is offline Master Gamer

Hmm, webkinz is ok... I enjoy the kinzeville park, fr is better, but webkinz isn't bad. In my opinion FR needs some MORE girl clothes, We need to be able to amp our fashion more!

You won't find me on FreeRealms anymore. If you want to meet me in Mabinogi, my IGN is Svanett & I'm on server Alexina.

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

Raven no offense but these opinions are harsh you need to look at the bad parts of freerealms too like lag, Chat lag, Spam and more
    I like webkinz a lot and there still not 25 you could just get cheap ones and they dont look that creepy
    Also runescape is not that bad except for some of the graphics and all the people i acutally think click to move is better because of much less lag

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    they changed prices, some are even 25$
    Those are the Webkinz Signature pets that are specially made and give exclusive items and give you access to a rare room theme. I also find this rather harsh seeing as I play Webkinz and still enjoy Webkinz. I may not go in-game as much now in Webkinz due to FR but I still play with them in real life. Yes, I see that your listing all the cons in this arugement but your post is lacking in pros.