Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

bflyangel is offline Explorer

Default Game Window not loading?

Is anyone else having trouble loading the game window? I was playing earlier and got booted when all the servers crashed. Now it tells me the game is opening in another window and then "game is running" but I am not getting any game window.

From what I have seen of the game it looks really fun but as with all new online games this one has its problems. Customer Service being high on my list (game site forum not allowing posting of new topics, etc)

If anyone can assist me in this I would be grateful

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Game Window not loading?

Quote Originally Posted by bflyangel View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble loading the game window? I was playing earlier and got booted when all the servers crashed. Now it tells me the game is opening in another window and then "game is running" but I am not getting any game window.

From what I have seen of the game it looks really fun but as with all new online games this one has its problems. Customer Service being high on my list (game site forum not allowing posting of new topics, etc)

If anyone can assist me in this I would be grateful
    I've not had any trouble, but you can file a customer support ticket through your account and they are pretty good about working with you.

The game site forum allows posting of new topics only by paying members, I believe..?

bflyangel is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Kade Wolfspotter View Post
    I've not had any trouble, but you can file a customer support ticket through your account and they are pretty good about working with you.

The game site forum allows posting of new topics only by paying members, I believe..?
    They do only allow for paid members posting (kinda silly IMHO) I have filed a ticket so we will see what happens. I really like the game so hopefully I can get back on soon

kellyschrvr is offline Explorer

My son and I played the beta since that was released.. we didn't have trouble until the first time trying to load the games today.. it took a few tries, but it did get going...
    Kelly Lilac, Kelly Silvernight, Timothy Silvernight, and Aaron Silvernight

hunk109 is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by kellyschrvr View Post
    My son and I played the beta since that was released.. we didn't have trouble until the first time trying to load the games today.. it took a few tries, but it did get going...
    I had no problems playing today. Since it is so new, I say give it some time.

Xboxlover88 is offline Amateur Gamer

Maybe you should report it or redowload your game..I've gotten errors about ports and nothing from my internet has changed so I just redowloaded it and everything was fine from then on.
    ~Zadira Ironrock~
    <Insiders>

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

If you do ctrl - alt - delete, then when task manager pops up, click on processes. Then chose Freerealms.exe and click end. It should work then. This has happened several times to me as well.