Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GriffinSilentgulf

Title: Game information

juancolorshield is offline Master Gamer

Default Game information

Well hey guys its Juan Colorshield i just came back to freerealms and wanting to wants new in game and whats the latest about it
    JUAN COLORSHIELD
    <INSIDER>
    SERVER1

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Game information

They changed the button layout, where your power levels are, and there's some new stuff.

Epic Niki is offline Pro Gamer

This also includes the post above.

I can give a summary,
    Farming- Check it out, there is a quest when you get into the lot.

Gloam invasion led up to Sunstone valley. --- New bosses, battles and loot, questlines, also exploration coins. Also a new questline. Mining has been revamped.
    With that there are new SC items, rides, dresses and jewlery,(clothing in general) limited item pets & weapons and forumualas to make weapons.

Cragara- A snail that sometimes has limited items (Gloam invasion items, rides, pets, clothing in colors not available in shop)

Old summer items have been brought back, except the Vintage Swimmer Outfit. The hula outfit is now colorable.

Vaultberry- this can get you vault items from farming.
    (because of this I don't see why so many pay so much for Vault) :-P

With that there are mystery keys.
    You can get chests from battling or trading, some are not available anymore
    Original, Holiday, Sci-fy, and clockwork. There should be a new up date too with a new one coming out.

There is a a transformer ride that you maybe into too. The current parts are the Cyber cycle and The Hover Ring. Buy them all and you get this super cool transformer power ranger thingy.

From the main questline, with the two queens, there are some new ones. Cobblestone Village and Southern Wilds.
    The changed the area Crossroads to Cobblestone Village
    Seaside, Sanctuary and Cross roads playgrounds have been taken out.
    Seaside and Sanctuary chests are still there.. see if you can find them (:

Whole new player tutorial where your limited to what jobs you have, and where you can go. To get a new job (other than brawler, you start out with this) you have to go into sanctuary to find a job trainer.

With the Southern Wilds quest there is a new level 13+ battle, you can get this ONCE you finished the questline. You can get the quests from the warrior trainer area in Sanctuary. (If you need help, just ask me)

This battle, once beaten can give you new level 20 weapons. These have 3 skills instead of two. There available to every job.
    If you need help with the battle, look at my guide or do it the glitch way (I can show you)

They also have new "out door" mobs where you can battle outside. These include All of sunstone, wolves. bixie, chugawugs, and ninjas.
    The seaside dojo has been opened, with a new dojo in the wilds.. you can also get different colored lvl1 gear by fighting these.

The seaside water has gone down, some say this may be a new gloam invasion.. who knows?

New TCG questlines, the most current one Baron von Cheat?
    Anyways this gives you a hoverboard once its done. This also includes new packs with new rewards.

There is a BUNCH of new boomboxes. The totem box is no longer available in the SC store.
    It comes in a TCG pack now.

So, custom names have to be bought now, so does guild names. Its best to stay in the guild you are in now (:.

Rides can now glide. To train them to glide, you must buy a scroll in the SC shop. Make sure to read the description of a ride to see if its glidable. Most likely glidable rides are the mounts with wings.

Black smith has new items that are able to be crafted. Sunstone items really

Housing has been revamped, makes it so much easier to build. WIth the building items.

Player studio has been made. You can make your own items (weapons and shirts right now) with the approval of SOE, and can be published. You can make money off of this (SC I guess) with some percentage I forgot.

Lifetime membership has been taken out.

Storage has been added in game. You can't transfer but it does clean out some of your inventory. You can buy more slots in the CS or SCs shop.

Freerealms got into PS3.

Thats ALL I can think of. If I forgot ANYTHING I'm very sorry )-:
    If you need any help, feel free to add me. :-)

Happy gaming!

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

o_o I should teach my fan fair Fire Pegasus to glide...
    Epic Niki likes this.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Welcome back! And my summmary that i came up with (omg it took me 10 seconds so long right?) Weeellll. They made more people mad and the game more buggy and annoying. ta da!

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Epic Niki View Post
    New TCG questlines, the most current one Baron von Cheat?
    Anyways this gives you a hoverboard once its done. This also includes new packs with new rewards.
    Newest one is the Rumbledome series. Baron Von Darkcheat was Series 3, Heroes 4, and then this one.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    Welcome back! And my summmary that i came up with (omg it took me 10 seconds so long right?) Weeellll. They made more people mad and the game more buggy and annoying. ta da!
    Lolno.

Anyway, a couple more changes were:

Member packs have lately just been T-Shirts and 10k, along with the TCG pack.

You have to pay SC to change your name now, and pay for a guild custom name. If you don't pay, the guild remains as <(Insert name here)'s Guild>.

They created the story line of Hero Rises, there is an update today to introduce the Seaside expansion and overland combat. New gear has also been introduced with this quest for each combat job.

There is said that an Octopus ride will be released in the update today.

There was some MAJOR UI changes over the course of several weeks. They removed that chat bar to the bottom left of the screen, and stretched on the dock so it has more options. The battle UI has also been moved down to the dock as well. Your pets/houses/profile/etc. that used to have options on the doc can now be found under the tree icon on the dock, and all shops were moved into the SC icon.
    My adventure ends here.

Realms Cardshop is offline Amateur Gamer

Hey hey Juan, good to see you back! I look forward to some trading!
    IGN: Realms Cardshop Visit My TCG Virtual Rewards Shop Here!

Got Good Stuff To Sell? I'm Always Buying! PM Me!