Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tjburford is offline Master Gamer

Default The Future of Holiday Outfits

Ok, we just did 4th of July. Member could get a nice Uncle Sam outfit. For summer, we could all get Hula outfits and some extra random clothes (hawaii shirts and a couple hats). So, WHAT'S NEXT?

I thought of Construction outfits for Labor Day. Hard hats, carry around stop signs or the glowy orange cone sticks.

Could celebrate start of school with school uniforms (how many variations of plaid can they make?)

Halloween has a TON of possibilities. (I'll just let you all discuss.)

Christmas will have the obvious santa and elf costumes. Maybe a full suit (like hot dog) as Rudolph with a shiny red nose. Have fruitcake that turns you into snowman!
    Thomas Silverstep: just don't accept lemon ice from the yetis
    Shingo: oh yeah
    Shingo: i've heard they been selling those to the noobs

GinnyLavacrest is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: The Future of Holiday Outfits

well mmm school uniforms wouldn't that beracy like the french maid out fit LOL

they can not do Christmas items since Hanukkah and Kwanzaa are the same time of year with out doing something for each religion I mean really what are ppl going to carry Menorahs or cook Potato pancakes spin the driedle game tables, I doubt it.

But it would be cool to see the Snow hill big tree all decked out

I almost did not list school uniforms for that reason - lol

As far as Christmas, I'm sure they will do Santa which is kind-of (I say with hesitation) non-religious. What I would not expect to see is any Jesus references.

Also consider that we celebrated an American holiday (Independence Day) but did not acknowledge Canada Day (right, Monkies?) This game will be dominated by a "mainstream America" thought process. While it would be wonderful to allow all traditions and backgrounds to be seen in the game, I believe Sony will choose to keep things "safe."

And yes the Snowhill tree will look cool (and it'll be cooler seeing Yarcofin standing on the star on top) ROFL

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

what? no baby Jesus at Christmas? I know you wont be able to say Merry Christmas because the word Christ is filtered, wonder if Merry The only begotten Son of God-mas would would work instead heehee!

It will be interesting to see how they handle the holidays, I am hoping for turkey outfits for thanksgiving.

Omnious is offline Amateur Gamer

I think for St. Patricks day there should be a Sasperilla item that makes you dance and fall down for 3 minutes. Also a Leprachaun outfit would be totally rad, and maybe a free Pot of Gold item that gives away a small helpfull amount of gold like the TCG Robgoblin Chest. Hmm, Halloween.. Now, I would have to say possibly a Witch Outfit for Females with a Head peice that gives the Pointy Hat and the Big green nose with a wart. For males.. Maybe a Frankenstein outfit.. I'd totally rock that. GROUNDHOG COSTUME! Everyone loves Groundhogs Day. But I did notice.. they never did anything for Fathers day.. Mothers day got the Bouqet of Flowers.

Yarcofin is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by tjburford View Post
    And yes the Snowhill tree will look cool (and it'll be cooler seeing Yarcofin standing on the star on top) ROFL
    .... that can be arranged . Haha nah, I have trouble even getting on top of regular-sized pine trees.

Halloween I bet they will do something, maybe some added quests in Blackspore where you can redeem candy that will turn you into a ghost or something, similar to the fireworks.

I really hope they make a Santa hat at Christmas a claim code for free, that would be mean if we had to pay SC for it... where's the festive spirit? lol

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

i cant wait for more holidays to come!! im actually rather excited to see what they do for St. Patricks Day.. i sooo want a leprechaun suit!! lol

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

I SO love the Halloween candy idea, Yar!

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

April 1
    I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!!!
    [SHUDDER]

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

lol Great Ideas
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast