Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Luckycharm27 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Friends list wiped clean AGAIN.

I know there are always bugs and stuff that needs to be fixed after updates. However, THIS IS RIDICULOUS. How in the world can SOE add any more content to this game with so many bugs and problems already plaguing the game?? SOE can keep on adding content yet they can't fix the problems the players are experiencing?? Unless they are targeting certain people and trying to make them quit the game, I don't see why they can't possibly focus on the current problems and stop all this inconvenience and frustration. As a member of the Free Realms community I demand that this friends list problem be resolved once and for all. Friends are a huge part of this game. And if SOE can't get it right THEN WHAT IS THE POINT OF EVEN PLAYING?? My old list was wiped clean. For me that means that over 3,000 people can see my name, port to me and talk to me. However, I cannot see them, talk or port to them. And to make matters worse IT HAPPENS AGAIN?? SOE SERIOUSLY needs to get it's act together if they want this game to continue. Exactly how much money does SOE need to fix this problem once and for all huh? I would imagine that the money they got from selling all those expensive dresses should cover it.

Luckycharm27 is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Friends list wiped clean AGAIN.

My friends list is fixed. For now. Still glad I got all that off my chest. This is SONY for God's sakes. With as much money as this company makes Free Realms should be smooth sailing IMO.

Angéł is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Friends list wiped clean AGAIN.

Im glad to see your list is fixed and mine as well. In the evening, i logged out for awhile and the next i log on again. My friend list are clean and sc market , house are also nothing in there. So i logged out immediatly and after a hour, i logged in back and my list, market and house are back. It almost happen for everyday if i not wrong. They fixed them sidely only.

(SAO) Sword Art Online (SAO)
    Asuna + Kirito
    Yui + Lizbeth + Slicia