Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Friends For A Day?

Have you ever had a person send you a friend request and then you never see them online again? This has happened to me too many times on every online game I play. It just fills up the space in my friends box. And you might not think its a big deal, but there are over 150 people I have never seen after that day that they sent me a friend request, and that number is on Free Realms! Think about the other games I play!
    Bananas are awesome. Bananas are yellow. Since, yellow is a banana's color and bananas are awesome, yellow is awesome.

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Friends For A Day?

Yeah me too. Oh and those random people that ask to be your friend then teleport to you every second of the day. (its sucks when you're trying to film)

I just check to see when the last time the player was on FR. If it was over 2 months i delete them.
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Stephan, I do the same thing. In fact I took the time to do a little house cleaning on my friends list yesterday and was amazed at how many people had not been on in several months. My friends list has exploded since the new update. There are so many new people on and they all want friends! LOL

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Even I do the same thing Stephan does. My friend's list only includes my real friends. I remember I had to clean around an amazing 60 people off my list.

It's even annoying to see those people who do drive-by friend requests (as in they send a request and leave). It's so rude.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

Kelvin64 is offline Master Gamer

Happens to me too. I did a clean up a few weeka ago with people I don't remember.

FR4life is offline Master Gamer

I remember when I first signed up for FR, a girl named Serena or Selena asked me to be her friend. I accepted, then had to kick her off my friends list 3 weeks later cuz she never logged in again..

Do you guys ever think that they just want to be your friend because of your awesome armor, clothes, and weapons, and because you are a high level? That's not what the friend system was created for(in my opinion). Although I must confess, I have done so a couple of times in the far and distant past.
    Bananas are awesome. Bananas are yellow. Since, yellow is a banana's color and bananas are awesome, yellow is awesome.

Justin Wolfclaws is offline Explorer

The fly-bys don't bother me so much. I keep in mind that there are a lot of younger kids playing, and they aren't so skilled in social graces. Even some of the adults could use a refresher course.

Gaining friends in Free Realms is no different than real life. You say hello. Ask the person what they are doing. If they planning a quest, offer to help. If they aren't doing anything, ask them if they would like to play cards or something.

I am more annoyed personally by those looking for a handout (i.e. they stand around and yell that they need so much money or such-and-such item for a quest - give it to me)

Zangetsu99 is offline Master Gamer

i have 185 people on my list. Thats because im too lazy to clean it out. Maybe ill clean it now......
    Level 20 I dont remember. O_o
    "I'm not fighting because I want to win, I'm fighting because I have to win."

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

i never accept random friend request unless i talked to the person or know that they wont tele and annoy me all day. i also clear my list every week of all names i dont recognize. i mostly keep about 30 people on my list, plus if you have at least less than 50 people it reduces lag and chat lag

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast