Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Default Friendlist is 0

I logged on this morning to FR and my friendlist is 0 and i'm unable to chat or add friends. Anyone else having this problem?

ret2go is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Friendlist is 0

yep same here it's been that way since about 5am EST, I'm also having a hard time getting the game page to load too.

Thanks for responding. Me too. I had trouble even logging in. I hope they bring someone in soon to fix it.

I haven't checked the FR Forum to see if anyone has reported it yet, I was wondering why FR was so quiet, maybe everyone is having problems with it. I'm just glad to know it's not my PC, our electric went on and off and I was afraid it messed up my PC..lol..

I checked the FR forum. Others are having the same problem and I also reported it. Too bad the are West Coast time zone. lol Hopefully someone will get up and fix it soon.

I just don't understand why they keep having all these problems with the game, you'd think with all the Tech's they have and the money they've put into it that it would run better. I think perhaps they took it out of beta to soon, but that's just my thoughts.

Kade Wolfspotter is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ret2go View Post
    I just don't understand why they keep having all these problems with the game, you'd think with all the Tech's they have and the money they've put into it that it would run better. I think perhaps they took it out of beta to soon, but that's just my thoughts.
    I do.... I'm not sure that they expected to have 3 million+ users this quickly. I'm sure they HOPED for success but perhaps weren't prepared for the huge turnout! I must say that, out of the gate, they have done amazingly well and appear to be very committed to updating and fixing the problems as quickly as possible (evidenced by frequent updates).

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ret2go View Post
    I think they are having problems keeping up with all the players. lol

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Quote Originally Posted by Kade Wolfspotter View Post
    I do.... I'm not sure that they expected to have 3 million+ users this quickly. I'm sure they HOPED for success but perhaps weren't prepared for the huge turnout! I must say that, out of the gate, they have done amazingly well and appear to be very committed to updating and fixing the problems as quickly as possible (evidenced by frequent updates).
    Well said Kade. I agree. I know its frustrating, but compared to other games I think the've done amazingly well.

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Oh yes the game is absolutely amazing the other day my mom was watching me play and she was in shock. she couldnt beleive how it all looked & worked.. tried to get her to play but shes too addicted to her DS lol Im sure soon enough they'll have all the lil glitches & stuf fixed. hopefully they fix it all before that add more though. =)

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast