Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Title: Is FreeRealms Dying?

leesinoflee is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Is FreeRealms Dying?

Pardon me, but is FreeRealms dying? There hasn't been any updates recently and the game just seems like it's going downhill. Do people still play this game daily? Is the game shutting down anytime soon?

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Is FreeRealms Dying?

There's actually been updates almost every Tuesday, but for Lost Treasures month items.
    Where retired items are recolored with a new name and put in the SC market.

Hero Rises was big for a while, but they seem to have... postponed that?
    Then again, many players come on for the holiday updates, a new attitude over the community seems to arise around holiday seasons.

I don't believe FR is dying where many people still play daily, and I don't believe it is shutting down anytime soon, either.
    ForLovers likes this.
    My adventure ends here.

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

In my opinion, no. Free Realms will not be shutting down. Nor do I think it's dying.
    "Why bother?"

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by leesinoflee View Post
    Pardon me, but is FreeRealms dying?
    Debatable.
    There hasn't been any updates recently and the game just seems like it's going downhill.
    Agree and disagree. There have been plenty of updates lately, but they are not making updates in the areas where it is needed the most imo. Going downhill agree and disagree for the same reasons. Some updates are good, most are bad.
    Do people still play this game daily?
    Yes. Do a large amount of people still play? No. Are there as many or more players now then before? No.
    Is the game shutting down anytime soon?
    No. In the future? Possibly, the next year of FR will be very telling of things to come.
    HinkyHollywood likes this.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

I have decided to boycott all "Is Free Realms Dieing" threads.

Most of them are simply posted in an attempt to troll a "I Hate SOE" thread into motion, and when they are made by a member with a grand total of 1 post, it makes me suspicious of the validity of the posting account.

If you have a serious and genuine curiosity, I would suggest doing a little web research, and coming to your own conclusion. Coming to a FAN FORUM to get an honest opinion on the game it is dedicated to is about as productive as asking a girl for an honest opinion on the character of her boyfriend.

"Oh Mickey
    You're so fine
    You're so fine
    You blow my mind
    Hey Mickey! Hey! Hey!
    Hey Mickey! Hey! Hey"

Last edited by Layla Littlenymph; 11-25-2013 at 11:15 PM.
    QuanasTales and ForLovers like this.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

This is exactly what happened when ToonTown shut down on Sept. 19th this year, they brought back old things and basically everything.. but I don't believe this is happening to FR..maybe. Just my paranoia.

Anyways, Free Realms is far from dying.
    contact me on discord - lexi#3996

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    I have decided to boycott all "Is Free Realms Dieing" threads.

Most of them are simply posted in an attempt to troll a "I Hate SOE" thread into motion, and when they are made by a member with a grand total of 1 post, it makes me suspicious of the validity of the posting account.

If you have a serious and genuine curiosity, I would suggest doing a little web research, and coming to your own conclusion. Coming to a FAN FORUM to get an honest opinion on the game it is dedicated to is about as productive as asking a girl for an honest opinion on the character of her boyfriend.
    Yep. Any criticism of SOE is just trolling. Its not like someone could have been playing the game a few years ago and saw an active and vibrant community with a ton of players in game then take a break from the game only to come back later a nearly empty game. If I saw Tanglewood Fortress with over 100 players outside a few years ago only to see 20 there now I think I would be a little curious too and couldn't help but ask if the game is really worth getting back into. I do however agree that you shouldn't take a few peoples opinions as facts to decide the health of the game and you should do some research and come to your own conclusion. But if you were to use in game observational evidence one could easily arrive at the possibility of the game dying. I think it is as valid as a question as any.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Pardon me, but is FreeRealms dying? There hasn't been any updates recently and the game just seems like it's going downhill. Do people still play this game daily? Is the game shutting down anytime soon?
    BLHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH Ur funny.
    Egg Zachly likes this.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

I'm not saying that the question is invalid, but that a "fan forum" is not on average a good place to seek such an opinion. On this site it will be canted in one direction, while on FRM it would be canted in the opposite direction. A game related site that has no direct tie with FR or SOE would yield a more accurate result.
    Ragu likes this.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    I'm not saying that the question is invalid, but that a "fan forum" is not on average a good place to seek such an opinion. On this site it will be canted in one direction, while on FRM it would be canted in the opposite direction. A game related site that has no direct tie with FR or SOE would yield a more accurate result.
    Agreed. Or you can rely on personal experience. The question can simply be answered by logging in and playing the game for a few days. Best not to rely on the impressions of others and just see for yourself.
    HinkyHollywood likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast