Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

Default Free Realms Test Realm

I think SOE should add a test realm feature for big updates. Remember when achievements came in, and the next day we couldn't play? If they had a test realm, they could have scouted out the bug! I think there should be one, but maybe restricted to Lifetime Members or something like that.
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.

Default Re: Free Realms Test Realm

Like where members tell them the issues of the update?
    IGN: Arie Flamingheart

bnbnbnbn34299 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Test Realm

Quote Originally Posted by Arielle Ringsong View Post
    Like where members tell them the issues of the update?
    Basically, it's a second version of FR, but only available to lifetime members, has the updates, will close before they are integrated, and does not affect your original gameplay. Like, for example, if you bought a Mystery Key before test, and you opened a chest to get green Shooshboom Gloves in test, in Live you would not have opened it, and could do it again and get black skates. It allows SOE to gain better ideas of how to refine the update.
    I hardly call this place perfect. But I'm a mess, who can't handle any friendship without ruining it and has no one to turn to now.
    I belong right here, and I'm not moving. Ever again.