Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Icon5 Free Realms Recorder

Ok guys. Well you know the Free Realms recorder right? Well it wouldn't go past 0 percent for a long time. Then it got to 1. A long time later, 2. So I don't know what I am gonna do. I help Wolfdraketamer make videos for his YouTube channel, WolfDrakeTamer. I really need some help on this problem. What will I do? Will I tell him that I cannot upload videos? Please help! Right now it has been uploading for quite sometime now and it hasn't moved from 0! I asked a question and never got response! And please don't say that this needs to be in the questions section. I want this here so I don't have to pick a best answer. All answers are helpful!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Recorder

Haha, I like your reasoning.
    Is the video large in file size? Larger sizes will obviously take longer to upload. I've never been able to get it to work at all for me, so that's all I can think of that might be the problem... unless you want to wait for a response.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Arathi is offline Banned

A few days ago I try to record and is say: No memory or something, then I upgrade my pc, new I have 4 giga or ram and before I was have 2 giga or ram, new is work very good, I can rec a hour, but the problem is the memori, is rec like a HD camera,lol I rec 4 minutes in max setting and resolution,and When I look on video option I SAW: 2,OOO MB, lol 2 giga, for just 4 minutes, I think is more good to soe cange the video format, new is WMV, is more good to be mp4, is radical, cuz I cange my 2 giga video in mp.4 and New my video is have same quality and 70 MB

Well now I used Screen Recorder Gold, and it said it would take 6 hours! The video is like 2 minutes! I was almost finished then I clicked something by mistake! I was crying crazy! I am just gonna try again today after school. Check it out later today, click this link ----------> http://youtube.com/user/WolfDrakeTamer

lolaya is offline Master Gamer

hmm, remember youtube vids only go up to 10 minutes

Proud Leader of <Renegade>
    I have won 1 TCG Tourney and I have maxed all jobs!

I just said it was only 2 minutes, I think....

Arathi is offline Banned

I tell you.... ^