Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default FRI needs your help! :o)

Hi everyone,

The staff here at FRI have been taking time to review all the sections and sticky threads in those areas specifically. We've noticed a few of them just don't have updated information since Free Realms took a huge change this past December and we want to get you the best information possible!

Currently - we are looking at this thread: http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ead.php?t=3965 (Repeatable Dungeon Quest Guide) which listed repeatable dungeon quests and their rewards.

What we need is for you to help us find these quests & complete them If you have spare time. We need the following information:

1.) Is the quest located in the same area & does the same person give it out?
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name?
    3.) Is it the same dungeon you need to complete?
    4.) Are the requirements of the quest the same?
    5.) Is the reward of the quest the same?

Please let us know if these quests are the same & if there are any changes at all! We really appreciate any help you could give us, and I'll keep you all updated on any other threads we may require help with too.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: FRI needs your help! :o)

Hmm..I'll help out in anyway I can.
    Just a question, where do we post the corrections?
    Last edited by ArielleMoonshadow; 04-25-2010 at 11:42 PM.
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Besides the dungeons now having minimum level requirements, I'm almost positive that all of the repeatable quests are exactly the same. However, for the sake of accuracy, I'll check them all out tomorrow.

I think we post them here, Arie. It would explain why it's not locked.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

If the levels for dungeons have changed -- that may be useful information too!

Feel free to post the changes or confirmations here... thank you guys

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Here are some changes I found so far (New stuff are in orange):
    Easy Dungeons:
    Cracked Claw Caverns: Vasher, located at the entrance. Member only. Gives 5 Sleep Orbs and 24 coins.

Hot Springs Haven: Lealin, located next to the Hot Springs, Member only. Gives 5 Medium Health Potions and 24 coins.

Tavern Cellar: Serge, located at the entrance. Gives and 29 coin.
    Medium Dungeons:

Arachnia's Lair: Lazi, located next to Briar Patch entrance. Gives 24 coins.

Bandit Hideout: Lugabow, located at the entrance. Member only. Gives 15 coins.
    Requires a Level 9 Combat Job to enter dungeon.

Briar Patch: Susy Cloudrunner, located at the entrance. Member only. Gives 5 Frag Orbs and 24 coins.
    Requires a Level 9 Combat Job to enter dungeon.

Bristlewood Glade: Blari, located at the entrance. Member only. Gives 5 Medium Energy Potions and 24 coins.
    Requires a Level 5 Combat Job to enter dungeon.

Forgotten Caves: Jestin, located in Sactuary. Member only. Gives 24 coins.
    Commander Kiggle, located on an island next to the Palace. Gives 24 coins.
    Requires a Level 5 Combat Job to enter dungeon
    Last edited by ArielleMoonshadow; 04-26-2010 at 12:25 AM.
    Arielle Moonshadow

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Hi Ashley, Here are some that I did... I am wondering if you might want to rate the dungeons by the dot system to clarify instead of easy, medium and tough. Here is the info I came up with:
    (changes in orange)

Dark Spore Depths: Sperry, located next to Trail of Betrayal. Members only. Gives 15 coins. Something interesting about this quest is that as you harvest the mushrooms that Sperry has asked for, you sometimes receive random rewards. It can be jewelry, shards, potions and sometimes over 700 coins. 5 DOT

Darvon's Descent: Arnie, located around the corner from the Entrance. Member only. Gives 8 coins. 4 DOT

Forest Troll Fort: Bowman Bilter, located near the North Entrance to Blackspore. Members only. Gives 49 coins. 5 DOT

Haunted Mines: Dalton, located in miner camp near entrance. Members only. Gives 10 Tickets, Merri's Marinated Mystery Meat and 90 coin. (I was not able to find Dalton) 5 DOT

Snowy Canyon: Jimmy Squarefeet, located on the path to the entrance. Members only. Gives 5 Medium Replenishing Potions and 24 coins. Cinn, located in town. Members only. Gives , 5 Medium Heath Potions, and 24 coins. 5 DOT

Vale of the Ancients: Sir Wellington, located at the entrance. Members only. 5 Medium Health Potions and 24 coins. 4 DOT

I will be keeping an eye out for more Repeatable Quests. Thanks for updating things!!!

Zoo, Dalton is quite near the entrance of the Haunted Mines. He's near the place where you can smelt bars and forge weapons.
    Arielle Moonshadow

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Oh Ari! Thanks! I will have to look again!!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I've checked all of the quests mentioned in the linked thread. I must admit I forgot that the tickets were removed lol. Many coin rewards were slightly altered, as well.
    The thread does not name any of the quests, as far as I can tell. Nevertheless, I included the quest names for the sake of accuracy.
    All NPCs are in the exact same spots, but I believe the descriptions could possibly use a look-over. As always, I'm willing to do so.
    I believe there are some repeatable quests that are missing, some combat and some not. If you'd like me to add them, I can do so tomorrow.

The first line is the original text, typos fixed. The numbered information is the information I've collected in the requested format.
    Spoiler: show
    Bixie Hive: Yuri Petaldancer, located at the entrance. Member only. Gives 5 Medium Health Potions and 24 coins.
    1.) Is the quest located in the same area & does the same person give it out? Yes
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) Royal Honey, yes
    3.) Is it the same dungeon you need to complete? Yes
    4.) Are the requirements of the quest the same? Yes
    5.) Is the reward of the quest the same? Yes

Cracked Claw Caverns: Vysha, located right at the Way Point. Gives 4 Tickets and 6g. Vasher, located at the entrance. Member only. Gives 5 Sleep Orbs and 8 coin.
    1.) Is the quest located in the same area & does the same person give it out? Yes; Yes
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) Who’s the Boss?!; Burial Service
    5.) Is the reward of the quest the same? 20 coin only; 28 coin

Hot Springs Haven: Lealin, located next to the Hot Springs, Member only. Gives 5 Health Potions, 10 Tickets and 15 coin.
    1.) Is the quest located in the same area & does the same person give it out? Yes
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) Go to the Source
    5.) Is the reward of the quest the same? 24 coin, no tickets, 5 Medium Health Potion

Sheep Watch: Anne, located East of the pen. Gives 1 coin
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) Save the Sheep!
    5.) Is the reward of the quest the same? 2 coin

Tavern Cellar: Serge, located at the entrance. Gives 6 Tickets and 9 coin.
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) Return to Sender
    5.) Is the reward of the quest the same? 29 coins

Arachnia's Lair: Lazi, located next to Briar Patch entrance. Gives 10 Tickets and 19 coin.
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) The Strongest Net
    4.) Are the requirements of the quest the same? Level 3 combat
    5.) Is the reward of the quest the same? 24 coin

Bandit Hideout: Lugabow, located at the entrance. Member only. Gives 5 Tickets and 9 coin.
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) Thugawugs
    4.) Are the requirements of the quest the same? Level 9 combat
    5.) Is the reward of the quest the same? 15 coin

Briar Patch: Susy Cloudrunner, located at the entrance. Member only. Gives 5 Frag Orbs and 8 coin.
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) Sour Patch Bears

Bristlewood Glade: Blari, located at the entrance. Member only. Gives 5 Energy Potions and 8 coin.
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) A Little Drop Should Do It
    4.) Are the requirements of the quest the same? Level 5 combat
    5.) Is the reward of the quest the same? 24 coins

Deep Mines: Buren, around the corner from the dungeon. Gives 5 Tickets and 9 coin.
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) Disarm the Pests

Forgotten Caves: Jestin, located in Sactuary. Member only. Gives 10 Tickets and 19 coin. Commander Kiggle, located on an island next to the Palace. Gives 10 Tickets and 75 coin.
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) The Perfect Joke; Changeling Bounty
    4.) Are the requirements of the quest the same? Level 5

Grexan's Camp: Buttercup Webbywand, located at mouth of cave to entrance. Members only. Gives 5 Sleep Orbs and 8 coin.
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) Eight-Legged Friend

Highroad Hijinx: Henry, located in the farm next to the entrance. Gives 10 Tickets and 19 coin.
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) Punked
    4.) Are the requirements of the quest the same? Level 3

Misty Mountain: Puck Petalplucker, located at entrance. Members only. Gives 5 Blast Orbs and 8 coin.
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) First Place Science Project
    4.) Are the requirements of the quest the same? Level 5

Mushroom Cavern: Johnny, located at the entrance. Members only. Gives 5 Flabbergast Orbs and 8 coin.
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) Seeds of Destruction

Robgoblin Treasure Trove: Boss Biggins, in camp at entrance. Gives 15 Tickets and 28 coin.
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) Cruisin’ for a Bruisin’

Swee****er Climb: Sasparilla Brewmaster Wugawump, located below the entrance. Gives 10 Tickets and 15 coin.
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) Those Darn Rebels!
    5.) Is the reward of the quest the same? 49 coin

The Bat Cave!: Spruce Waynehammer, located at the entrance. Gives 5 Daredevil Conditioners and 8 coin. Sorin, located at hte entrance. Gives 5 Tickets and 9 coin.
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) Robin is Lost in the Bat Cave
    5.) Is the reward of the quest the same? Simple Pet Food, 24 coin

Treeleaf's Retreat: Jenny Greenteeth, locater at the entrance. Gives 5 Frag Orbs and 8 coin.
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) Peer Pressure
    4.) Are the requirements of the quest the same? Level 9

Dark Spore Depths: Sperry, located next to Trail of Betrayal. Members only. Gives 5 Tickets and 11 coin.
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) I Love Mushrooms
    4.) Are the requirements of the quest the same? Level 13

Darvon's Descent: Arnie, located at Entrance. Member only. Gives 10 Tickets and 23
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) Stolen Artifacts
    5.) Is the reward of the quest the same? 8 coin

Forest Troll Fort: Bowman Bilter, located near the North Entrance to Blackspore. Members only. Gives 10 Tickets and 15 coin.
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) Archer: Attack from Above
    4.) Are the requirements of the quest the same? Level 13 combat, yes
    5.) Is the reward of the quest the same? 49 coin

Haunted Mines: Dalton, located in miner camp near entrance. Members only. Gives 10 Tickets, Merri's Marinated Mystery Meat and 90 coin.
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) Breaking a Few Eggs

Snowy Canyon: Jimmy Squarefeet, located on the path to the entrance. Members only. Gives 5 Replenishing Potions and 8 coin. Cinn, located in town. Members only. Gives 10 Tickets, 5 Heath Potions, and 90 coin
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) Chilly the Angry Snowman
    5.) Is the reward of the quest the same? 5 Medium Replenishment Potions, 24 coin

Vale of the Ancients: Sir Wellington, located at the entrance. Members only. 10 Tickets, 4 Health Potions and 23 coin.
    2.) Does the quest have the same title/name? (Quest Name) Precious?
    5.) Is the reward of the quest the same? 5 Medium Health Potions, 24 coin
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

Lealin now gives 5 health potions and 24 coins for quest in Hot Springs Haven, only difference is more coin.

Vasher in front of Cray Caves gives 5 Sleep orbs, and 24 Coin

Bat Caves .. Spruce - 5 bags of Simple Pet Food, and 24 coins, Sorin 15 Coins
    Last edited by Dawn Springlight; 04-28-2010 at 02:17 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast