Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: The FRI Ads

THR177ER] is offline Pro Gamer

Default The FRI Ads

Is it just me, or do I see a bunch of annoying, innapropriate ads on FRI?
    Isn't this supposed to be a kid's site?
    I play on the Playstation 3 PM me to get user name.3

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: The FRI Ads

It's not just you. Leaves seem to be the newest style in fantasy games *facepalm*

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

EpicJewelspotter is offline Master Gamer

I think they have the ads so this site can be free, Yeah it is annoying, but i can live with it most of the time.

Not all who wander are lost...~J.R.R Tolkien
    I play Lord of the Rings Online now. Name: Mirferil Server: Arkenstone

THR177ER] is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by EpicJewelspotter View Post
    I think they have the ads so this site can be free, Yeah it is annoying, but i can live with it most of the time.
    That's possible, but don't you think they should watch the ads they allow on this site?
    I play on the Playstation 3 PM me to get user name.3

Tabi is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by THR177ER] View Post
    That's possible, but don't you think they should watch the ads they allow on this site?
    It Is So It's Free . And They Can't Choose What Ads Go Up . I Had A Site & I Couldn't Choose What Ads Went Up . Unless It's A Sponsored Ad . Although I Usually Ignore Ads Constantly Anyway . Try Doing That ^^ ?

Benny Solarhammer is offline Master Gamer

Yes, some ads are annoying and they slow down my connection speed, but a useful thing is to use browsers that block ads. They're very helpful.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

We have signed up for "Family Friendly" ads, but sometimes inappropriate ones (or ones we feel are inappropriate) will slip through. If you find an ad that is inappropriate, please send a PM (private message) to a staff member with the name of the company on the ad (or game), where you saw it (bottom banner, right banner, etc), and when you saw it (date and time please!).

We are able to remove them if we can track down the inappropriate ones, it just takes a little time to adjust the filter. The Ads are there to keep the site free & available for everyone to enjoy.

Thanks all.