Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Title: Free Realms Hair Salons!

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Icon6 Free Realms Hair Salons!

Alright, recently, some people have been discusiing new hair in Free Realms. It got me thinking, why don't we have Hair Salons?

Seriously, if we're gonna change our look, we might as well do it somewhere decent, not in the middle of Blackspore's swamp, knee-high in who-knows-what-the-heck-that-is.

One in each major area of Free Realms, and a Salon Stand(Like a Lemonade Stand) in Lakeshore and Crossroads and other minor areas like that.

I mean, wouldn't it be cool if you could walk in a building(For the first time in Free Realms besides housing), then sit back in a chair and get your hair done?

I'm hoping it would include exclusive hair you can only get at the Salon, and maybe some new face paint and even (cross your fingers) new hair colors and highlights.

It would be cool to also include a pet area to buy exclusive Pet Shampoos and get your pet pampered so you don't have to!

And to put the icing on the cake, there should be a Salon Stylist Job! It would include a comb to put behind your ear(Misc. or hat), a cool apron(Revival of the Pet Trainers in a brand new style!), and some fancy other items too, all wearable on your person whenever you feel like it!(Like Card Duelest)

Now who's with me? If enough people like it I might submit it to FR as a suggestion. And if you don't mind, I'll include your In-game name so show how many people like it!

~People who want a Free Realms Salon~
    1. Rebekah Bailey (Me)
    2. Christopher Bigarm (Jal12)
    3. Heather Mistblade (Miss Morose)
    4. Gäbrielle (GabbyClark1)
    5. Amy Laverdiere (Magenta)
    6. Luna Dragonflight (Lunar_Wind)
    7. Mikaela Stormyshore
    8. Iriss (Megann)
    Last edited by Skylär51; 09-23-2011 at 08:58 AM.
    pikach55 and catgina52 like this.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Zoey704 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Free Realms Hair Salons!

That idea sounds cool!
    Signature credit goes to: Stephanie Stonyray (Thanks Stephanie)

Help us help make THIS Christmas Event a success!!

jal12 is offline Master Gamer

That's a crazy idea but I'm for anything to the Referees to add to FR. (Not saying they will.) But hey a new job, thats an interesting idea. Count me in. (I hate the current hair styles in FR) IGN: Christopher Bigarm (The Great. lol)

"Revenge is like a ghost. It takes over every man it touches.
    It's thirst cannot be quenched. Untill the last man standing has fallen." --Vladimir Makarov ( <- link. click to find out who he is.)

Thank you Zoey and Jal.

I love new jobs, and I thought the Salon would also be a great opprotunity for a new one, so, why not? Especially jobs that share clothes with Adventurer.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

zois is offline Pro Gamer

i also thinking hair who is growing and then u have to cut them if u said it i'm sorry i'm to lazy to read...
    BUT WITHOUT MEMBERSHIP OF COURSE
    Be yourself.Everyone else is taken.
    IGN: Max Humor
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ild-now-42274/

Quote Originally Posted by zois View Post
    i also thinking hair who is growing and then u have to cut them if u said it i'm sorry i'm to lazy to read...
    BUT WITHOUT MEMBERSHIP OF COURSE
    That is a great idea Zois... but if someone got it and then quit for two years... xD They'd have hair as long as Rapunzel!

jal12 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Skylär51 View Post
    That is a great idea Zois... but if someone got it and then quit for two years... xD They'd have hair as long as Rapunzel!
    i think you would be right skylar. but i'm sure what he means is that the more you play FR the more it grows. not the longer you don't have it the longer it will grow

"Revenge is like a ghost. It takes over every man it touches.
    It's thirst cannot be quenched. Untill the last man standing has fallen." --Vladimir Makarov ( <- link. click to find out who he is.)

Quote Originally Posted by jal12 View Post
    i think you would be right skylar. but i'm sure what he means is that the more you play FR the more it grows. not the longer you don't have it the longer it will grow
    XP That means my sister would be Rapunzel, she's online 24/7!

Now it'd be cool if you could style other player's hair...

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

Agreeeeed! =D
    I've been wanting new hair in FR for so long now, this would be a great opportunity for Free Realms to add some + a brand spankin' new job. I love the idea of the salons too, so count me in! ^-^

IGN: Heather Mistblade.
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

I agree with all comments above mine and most-likely any below. Put my name under "People who want a Free Realms salon" And the Stylist job, and the pet places, and every other suggestion.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast