Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree62Likes

Title: FREE REALMS: Best Memories!

Napers200 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: FREE REALMS: Best Memories!

My most favorite memories are building in my lots, sometimes showing my friend Kyle Majesticmeadow my progress. He was an AMAZING builder, and I always wanted to be as good of a builder as he was. He was so proud of me when he saw how good I was getting.

IGN: Julianna Heart
    FreeRealms, I miss you...

Megann is offline Pro Gamer

Started playing Free Realms when I was 15 years old, now I'm turning 21 this year...it's absolutely crazy how much time has passed. I'll always remember FR as a game where I got to escape from reality and run around in a world that would keep me immersed for hours at a time.
    IO272 and Aubss like this.
    With or without the game, life continues. Let's cherish the memories while we still can!

IO272 is offline Amateur Gamer

I still remember the beta of FR back in 09. Seems like a lifetime ago. I just turned 21 last month and I still haven't found a game that captivates me even a fraction of how much Free Realms ever did. Sunrise excites me, so hopefully it works out

Endure
    IGN-Thief Lourde (Lifetime Member)

Epic Jake is offline Newbie Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by IO272 View Post
    I still remember the beta of FR back in 09. Seems like a lifetime ago. I just turned 21 last month and I still haven't found a game that captivates me even a fraction of how much Free Realms ever did. Sunrise excites me, so hopefully it works out
    I turn 22 in December. I've been watching Free Realms Sunrise, hoping for any new, but there's just been nothing. When the game closed, I was most sad about losing my old school archer stuff, but now I miss the game even more than my items. I've found some FPS games that I've enjoyed since Free Realms, but I haven't ever felt like I was a part of any MMO RPG I've played since Free Realms.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678