Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Title: FREE REALMS: Best Memories!

Wednesday Grey is offline Explorer

Default Re: FREE REALMS: Best Memories!

Don't really know what to say about my memories, other than all of them were great. That's why I decided to come back to FR. Happiest moments were probably hanging with my friends and being crazy, leveling, completing all of my collections and maxing my jobs.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nyx Nighthaven likes this.

Wednesday Grey formerly Lindsey Glitterheart2

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

My big moment was the first ride - a stallion! And, because of an initial glitch that they fixed (darn!) you rode bareback at a full gallop across FR. This has become more important. I live in an apartment, no horses, and last year, was diagnosed with hip osteoporosis. I can still ride a horse. I just can't EVER fall off. I think at the end on March 31, I will be riding across FR, ignoring all server shutdown messages until the final fade. Hugo Hexhands

Mistyspring is offline Amateur Gamer

The time I met two friends during Spooktacular when fighting the Pumpkin prince. Still best friends with one now. We had snowball fights, hide and seek. We always talk to each other. Once I visited her waterside house, and the water was full of chickens! We lost each other among the chickens. I heard so much clucking.
    I met another girl who joined my guild. We talked for ages, our goodbye taking around 1 hour!
    Going out of bounds with friends. I remember a time when I and a fairy was out of bounds on these mountains behind Danger Peaks, the sun was setting. We were dancing, playing with pets and watching the sun set all at the same time. Then we moved on to behind Wildwood Speedway, and camped on a ledge. She was on a deckchair, our ghost pets were resting, and we had a big cake and a campfire in front of us. Eventually we went all around.
    img_20131109-15-52-31.jpgimg_20131109-16-39-48.jpg
    This friend had chat restrictions but that didn't stop us from having fun. She invited me to her house, showed me secret spots and amazing views. I always got excited when she appeared online.
    HeroRealms, when I did the dueling quests. I was kind and funny to all I dueled, and met many new friends. I remember dueling a girl, and she started to talk to me in french!
    I remember just liking to dance and watch myself, seeing me so happy. Dancing with my friend. I danced with my Spooktacular friend yesterday, listening to 'It's Your World!' Made me get teary.
    I was excited when I got my Snow Cat from Snow Days, Phoebe. I don't have any rides like her. I'm sad that soon she'll be gone.
    img_20140118-19-58-36.jpg
    When I got my first key collection finished. It is the only key collection I've finished.
    Doing Zalesana's competition, and earning my first rares. Thank you.
    Finishing basically all the battles. It's amazing seeing you going from the bottom to the top.
    The New Year's party, I still remember the happy music, all the fireworks, the Insider Group. Unfortunately I was looking the wrong way just when the ball dropped!
    img_20140101-16-01-34.jpg
    Finishing some quest lines. Experiencing the storyline. Seeing collections ticked off.
    And, a very memorable day, my first day on Free Realms. I found a game like no other, and I grew with it.
    Nothing will ever replace Free Realms.
    SOE: Where games go to die.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by hhhenry View Post
    My big moment was the first ride - a stallion! And, because of an initial glitch that they fixed (darn!) you rode bareback at a full gallop across FR. This has become more important. I live in an apartment, no horses, and last year, was diagnosed with hip osteoporosis. I can still ride a horse. I just can't EVER fall off. I think at the end on March 31, I will be riding across FR, ignoring all server shutdown messages until the final fade. Hugo Hexhands
    LOOOOOOOOL I totally remember that ride, I bought one and I just thought the glitch was the funniest thing xD
    Nyx Nighthaven likes this.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Zumaki is offline Amateur Gamer

ew its yelllow.pngtreyy.pngwaking frands from afkness.PNGfreerealmsballdrop.jpgXD.PNGfreerealmsballdrop.jpg
    Honestly , I wish I took more pictures.... I probably have them somewhere....
    Seriously I wont regret meeting some of the most chillest and most ugliest, dumbest, girliest, friends...Jkay ily... Honestly
    but yeah.
    God that was cheesy.
    BUT ANYWAYS.
    Yep. Ive had sooooooo manyy hilarious moments (which are my favorite) that I'd wish I capture, but sadly I was too lazy. ^__^ so yep.
    Dawn73 and Trey Wintercrest1 like this.

[Insert Cheesy Cliche, inspirational, speech here]
    When it's all over, I'm going to be honest... I actually did think you should have laid off the chips.

LOL

omg dose screenshots doe kar
    Zumaki and Trey Wintercrest1 like this.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Zumaki is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    LOL

omg dose screenshots doe kar
    They're ***y.
    Opps I double posted
    Oh.well Rebel

[Insert Cheesy Cliche, inspirational, speech here]
    When it's all over, I'm going to be honest... I actually did think you should have laid off the chips.

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

I put all my pictures that I wanted to keep inside a folder that said "Do not delete" and then I accidentally put the wrong file into the recycle bin and emptied it, now they are gone.
    Dawn73, bunny girl and Zumaki like this.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post
    I put all my pictures that I wanted to keep inside a folder that said "Do not delete" and then I accidentally put the wrong file into the recycle bin and emptied it, now they are gone.
    OH MY GOD I WOULD EXPLODE AND KILL A PILLOW PET :c
    Zumaki and Mistyspring like this.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post
    I had a ton of really old pictures on my old laptop and unfortunately I accidentally demagnetized the hard drive. So... I lost them. I know how you feel. 8/ I only have a few pictures left since I posted a few on Facebook.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast