Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

CometWinterheart is offline Explorer

Default Flaws from August 4th update??

On the last week, I was playing harvest game so many times, because coin rewards were good, and I kept going in order to earn coins much as possible... =]

However, I noticed something... After the update of August 4th 2010, whenever I earn coins from harvesting or cooking, coin rewards are MUCH lower, and that made me really mad...

I thought, "wow, that's it, it is almost impossible to make good money to buy things now..." and yeah...

I really think that coins got reduced in harvesting and cooking... I just KNEW, I remembered earning much more in harvesting and cooking than it is now... SIGH!

Not only that, I think filter became much more worse now, there's a lot of things that I use everyday; now I can't say them anymore...

Such as:

"kay", "domino", "house", "useless", "estates", "people", etc... What's up with the annoying filter, seriously? It's far to be too much...

Is it just me...? O_O

TheFlyingTurtle is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Flaws from August 4th update??

If you want coins, start power hour and Do the Battle "Croaking Vale". 600 coins per Battle! It's easy and quick too!
    IGN: James Bigpeach

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Normally if there's a good way to make money SoE always changes it. It's okay, it happens all the time.

CometWinterheart is offline Explorer

Sigh, but it is the only place I can think of to earn coins, and I bet that FR will reduce coins in Croaking Vale. -_-

I use Croaking Vale a lot, but harvesting and cooking was actually much faster for earning coins... ):

You'd earn up about 800 per game, with power hour, in fact. =/

Karennn is offline Master Gamer

Yeah there are instances where they do lower down the amount of coin rewards in those mini-games. But at other times, there is a lot more chance of you getting the coins in the wheel.