Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Cody Moonhero is offline Pro Gamer

Default Finished with new school??

you guys!? havent they done new school for all combat jobs now? omg what new stuff is the next update gonna bring?! what will SOE start putting in free realms now... anybody have any ideas?
    Cody Moonhero
    server 1
    <Im Back>

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Finished with new school??

The New School installations only took about a month (I think). The game has been running supposedly smoothly for longer than a year. For eleven months they were able to update the game and have a steady increase of accounts; I'm sure they didn't just run out of ideas after they finished New School... right, SOE?
    But who knows what they'll bring? I doubt they have a calendar with all of the projects listed on it. They do owe us a hundred things, though, and I'm sure a few members here will remember at least a few, if not most of them. I'll bet one or two of them will even use the phrase coming soon. But, if I had to guess, I would think the summer event removal will arrive soon and they'll prepare for July the Fourth celebrations - done with an Uncle Sam Suit last year, I think - and make up a few random updates to throw in, perhaps relating to that worldwide soccer competition that's going on. It's soccer, right?...
    Last edited by RandomPlayer; 06-19-2010 at 03:22 AM.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

hmmm.but what makes me wonder is? when will more combat armor come? lol
    Cody Moonhero
    server 1
    <Im Back>

hm maybe July..
    I really hope they bring back the old FR on November or the exact time December 15th.

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by codyboy900 View Post
    hmmm.but what makes me wonder is when will more combat armor come? lol
    Well, only a psychic or an SOE employee would know that (not even sure on that last one). With so few pieces of the six-piece set available as New School items, I'm sure they will eventually be released. Since they'll almost certainly be in the SCM, too, I'm sure they won't take too long with releasing them. I would think they would release the rest of the armor and weapons, or at least some of them, near the time most players would become bored or exhausted of the previously released items which I would guess to be a week or two. If they release them bit by bit, I'm sure they'll leave the same interval of time between each release.

Combat makes up a huge percentage of the activity that most players participate in while playing, most evident from the heavy rain of rants after the Dec. 14th update, so SOE won't be leaving their players with just half of a New School outfit.

But who knows? I pretty much always guess on things like this.

Theninjadude47 is offline Pro Gamer

Hadn't thought of that...No Idea!
    Zukameku Sathi - Ryan Shadowburn
    Insiders - Nexus

maybe a new combat job? theyve been talkin bout the druid for a while...
    I quit...

Nate is offline Master Gamer

One quick question Jesse if you don't mind.....Do you have any idea how the druid job could work? I'm hoping that they will bring back Old Free Realms at the exact date it ended like Alex hoped....

zomg15 is offline Explorer

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Free Realms View Post
    hm maybe July..
    I really hope they bring back the old FR on November or the exact timeDecember 15th.
    I hope so too but I wont get my hopes up... SOE ruined this game and yet people still play it.

Plus if they make some sort of imitation black elite. I will most likely rant about that so be prepared.
    Last edited by zomg15; 06-19-2010 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    All betrayers will be pwnd!!!

thank you to all the replys
    Cody Moonhero
    server 1
    <Im Back>