Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Seth Chillcaster is offline Master Gamer

Icon4 Filter frustration and even more frustration!

when the filter was changed i disliked it even more than the old one. the filtering of "come to my house" is ridiculous because in the SAME update housing was put in. not to mention the chat lag.

now the filter was updated and was made worse! now ALL smileys are blocked! i'm sick of this and if it continues i am willing to delete my membership and stop buying ANY sc at all. i'm also thinking of quiting. i'm tired of having to think of a code just to chat regularly or make a face! for once i am WISHING the old filter was back! i could at least say simple things in french!

and now the chat lag comes in giant clumps that effect EVERYONE!! i was with a few of my friends and we had chat lag for 5 minutes where we couldnt talk at all!!!
    Last edited by Seth Chillcaster; 12-29-2009 at 08:58 PM.

Default Re: Filter frustration and even more frustration!

yeah your not allowed to say to someone "YW" or "appreciate" now. I really hate the filter system, talked to a rep, and he said no worries they are always changing it.

Yeah they are adding new things to filter, geez.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

The filter is fluctuating wildly, so I thought it was a simple, yet powerful, glitch. I suppose if a Rep has shrugged this off, my theory is wrong. Is chatting really so important that you would quit altogether just because of it? I would think the content itself in Freerealms would be more important than something you can do all over the internet.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

communication is needed in the way i play. games are never fun where you dont actually have friends you can talk to. the over all chat lag and other things are also repelling me to quiting the game all together

Thunderslam is offline Explorer

Well, part of a game like this is the social aspect of it. It's not as much fun if you can't talk to friends while running around in a world like this! I've also had problems like this myself too. I'd really appreciate if they'd allow us to do basic signs for emotes such as or , since hitting the emote function and sifting through the list is a bit cumbersome

Perhaps, but even I haven't quit yet; why I haven't, I don't really know. And you'll find no worse opinion of FreeRealms anywhere else than from me. However, for safety reasons, I'll keep that part to myself.

lol i get that you dont like freerealms. but things have been getting worse, that is a bad sign for a mmo. i would be playing wizard101 or something else if i hadn't seen a freerealms add

I get frustrated not talking to friends like I'd like to, and maybe I'm too optimistic, but I'm expecting some changes to happen so we have some semblance of a conversation with each other.
    It's not enough to make me quit, but for some it's just too much
    "I'll get you my pretties!"

I suppose living with restricted chat and empty servers helps build an immunity to lack of communication.