Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Jonny Jonathan is offline Master Gamer

Default Everything is going wrong!

IM SERIOUS ABOUT IT! NOTHING HAS GONE RIGHT! First of all i lost my best friend. Second of all he started to talk behind my back and say mean things about me. Then we got in this fight, lots of taunting and rudeness, and also, everyone thinks im weird or that i'm stupid! That and i didn't get acepted into student council, or library assistant, or any classes i wanted to get into! Im also sick! I have a cold! I hate it! What is going on????? Is it just bad luck or is the whole thing real!
    And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills, till the landslide brought me down... *Sigh*... *Depression*

James Darkshadow is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Everything is going wrong!

I am sorry dude. You are having a bad day, stress is getting to you, and you are getting sick because your immune system is weaker with Stress. Just remember, if he was your friend, he would not have done that. I am sorry he hurt you.
    I do not know what else to say.
    Join the Movement! Help Resurgence! We are a Group of Volunteers with a common goal, hosting activities for the community! Help us out! We'd love to have you.

Jonny Jonathan is offline Master Gamer

Well that helps a little. But there's one problem. He used to be my best friend, then he started to act immature suddenly.
    And I saw my reflection in the snow covered hills, till the landslide brought me down... *Sigh*... *Depression*

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

True health, and true happiness come more from within than from without.
    We all want to be popular and well thought of, but what is more important is what we think of ourselves. You will miss the opportunity for the success a new day brings if you are still focused on the dissappointments of yesterday. Do not allow the heartache of a friendship lost yesterday spoil the opportunity of a friendship gained tomorrow.

"To your own self, be true."
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Jonathan View Post
    Well that helps a little. But there's one problem. He used to be my best friend, then he started to act immature suddenly.
    *sigh* I know exactly how you feel. A while ago I made a friend and we were best friends, and about a year later the same thing happened to me. (I just stayed friends because my life was 10x worse when we weren't "friends") My advice is stay true to yourself, and luckily you don't live in a place were no one will be your friend. If you do, then try to stick with your family, because (if you have a good family) they'll stick with you until the end. : )